Chapter 15

Blinking my eyes at the magnificent tree standing tall and strong. A glowing stream flows down from the pouring flowers to the small pond at the base of the tree. A soft melody swirls in the air and calls me to it. I walk forward and step into the waters seeing what it might do. The tree glows white before a gentle female voice fils my ears.

"Who comes seeking to change their fate?" Gulping, i bow to the tree. I feel it is the right thing to do hearing its voice.

"Hadrian Slate Potter Black." Ripples reach my ankles in the water as the tree speaks once more.

"I know what you seek. Step forward and drink from the water." A vine stretches as i walk in the water going deeper in till the water reach my waist. The vine tip stops two feet away and a tulip grows on it filling with the liquid the others pour with. "You understand that you are allowing your life to be dealt by fate's hands."

This is for you Tom.

"I understand and allow fate to change me." I drink the sweet nectar. More vines appear wrapping around my arms and waist. They tug me back and lay me down in the pond to float in.

"Close your eyes and wish you luck." Taking a deep breath i close my eyes thinking of every single moment i spent with Tom. The kiss, his embrace, his love for books just like Hermione, his stern command over his followers, every small rare smile i got to pull on his face and being able to hear him say he loves. May i see him again.

A warmth swirls around me and i feel my body plunge in the water even when i can easily breathe. My mind is spinning and the grasp between reality and imagination sways. My body is in motion like it is free falling but i am lying still. The warmth that covers me like a blanket shrinks to the center of my chest. Grunting at the warmth turning up the temperature. Screaming when swords begin to stab at my chest and my heart erupts in pain i never felt before. My brain in being stabbed by needles and stretching with nails scraping my spine. The excruciating pain reaches a high that i believe i have gone insane before it disappears. 

Any stiffness in my body disappears and i am falling once again. I can't help but open my eyes and see light everywhere. The wind flips me so i am facing the ground but i am unsure if it the floor. My mind is fuzzy and i feel like i am not in my own body.

Roooaaarrrr! A dragons roar echoes around me before my vision goes black and i stop falling. 

 ~~~~

"Where is he?" Tom Riddle demands angry at every person that fails to find his mate.

"Tom," His red eyes enraged turn to look at Draco. "I found this addressed to you."

Tom snatches the envelope and tears it open, flipping the paper folds and read its content.

'Dear Tom,

My love, i am so sorry in having to worry you like this but it was for both of us. I have learnt my heart is turning into a shadow along with my body and the only way to cure it is by going to a tree that will change my fate. I did this for us. If i make it back in one piece than you can scream at me all you want for worrying you but if i don't then i left a will along with this letter saying everything belongs to you. I also have made a potion that will enable you to love so you may move on from me and love truly. Find someone else to love, have a family because i know you can and live your life. I love you so much and i wish there was more to write but i have a tree to meet. Live your life if i do not return and always know i will be looking out for you in heaven or hell wherever i go. Eternally yours, Harry.'

"Was there anything else with the letter?" Tom asks through gritted teeth to hide his pain and tears.

"This potion and a will." Draco places the two things on the table.

"Thank you. Please leave me and have nobody disturb me." The young Malfoy walks out and locks the doors allowing Tom to snatch the potion in his hand clutching to it with anger.

How stupid could Harry be? Tom does not care if he does have a shadow heart or turns into a bloody shadow. All he wanted was to have Harry alive and by his side. For all the things he has done, this is one of the stupidest. Entirely brave and loyal of him but still reckless. a recklessness Tom loved. He always had that twinkle in his eye and the grin when he plans to do something witty.

His mind snaps back to the issue at hand that caused him to be frustrated and hopeful. Harry couldn't bloody tell Tom himself about this. He just writes a letter. But then Tom knows Harry knows he would stop this course of action. Harry knows him better than he does which is still new but now it is no more. Growling and clutching the potion even tighter, Tom walks to his window and look at the rising sun of a new day.

"Stupid mate, you better hope fate lets you live or i will resurrect you just to kill you myself." Tom hisses as his heart as broken as it was with shattered piece of Horcruxes aches. His eyes stare at the horizon with a small tear falling down his cheek. 

~~~

In the center of the dark Forest...lies a huge black creature. In a blissful sleep it is dreaming of strange memories of a young male human that are disappearing from its memory. The sun peaks out from the horizon and its rays lay on the creature.

Rumbling echoes from deep in the beasts throat as its eyes open revealing a pair of green eyes and on its forehead is a lightning bolt scar.