Chapter 4

I am a champion.

A fucking Triwizard tournament champion.

Not that my skills aren't advanced enough to survive in this tournament but the nerve of someone planting my name in the goblet. Framing me. I hold in the growls of my creature and enter the champion room.

"Harry!?" I show them the slip before turning around and preparing for the uproar.

"Harry! Did you put your name in that goblet?" Dumbledore rushes over to me and clutched my shoulders. 'get your filthy hands off me!'

"No professor."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes." He glares at me but then turns when the other professors come in.

"Surely he lies." Igor comments.

"Hadrian! Why would you do such a thing?" Madame Maxime exclaims.

"Someone planted my name in that goblet without my permission. I didn't put it in!" I nearly growl at the adults. "Accusing me of this is not right! Why would I do such a thing anyway? I may be the savior of the wizarding world and boy who lived but one thing I am NOT is a pursuer of fame by putting my name in a damn goblet. I. Did. No. Such. Thing!"

"No matter, the choosing is a binding contract. From this day, Harry Potter is a Hogwarts champion." Glancing at Albus, he only sighs and shakes his head at me. Doing nothing but accepting the situation. That is the best quality he has instead of fighting. Coward!

Sighing, I crumple the paper slip and walk out or more like storm out. That is the shit I have to deal with. Everyone expects me to fight their battles but do they fight for me!? No. Nobody cares about me! Well, except for Sirius who has had my back from the beginning. Speaking of Sirus, I need to tell him about this.

"Harry! How could you!?" Hermione comes screaming in my face. Glaring at her, I grab her by the shoulders and shove her into the wall.

"Will you stop screaming at me, Hermione!!!" I shout back at her in anger. "I also would have thought you would think that this is a mistake and I didn't put my name in the goblet but no you just fucking blame me!"

"Harry..." She lowers her voice but it doesn't help me.

"Just fucking leave me alone. I have already enough of this bullshit of everyone wanting to kill me and not trying to save me!" I let go of her and march off. My magic begins to swirl around me and spike at some spots.

"Hey, Potter..." I growl and go into an abandoned classroom. Not caring if Malfoy follows me or even sees the power I have, I just let it all out. Summoning an army of dummies, I blast each one. Not even using my wand, I blast the dummies at once before summoning more objects to shoot spells at. Hexes, charms, transfiguration, spells, and increasing their sizes gives me all the time to destroy thousand of objects. Being imaginative, I also summon muggle weapons to blast things to dust, pieces, mist, and even disappear in their spot.

Thirty minutes and I have ankle-deep ashes filling the room. My magic growls before returning back to my body. I glance at my tail and see it is out. Turning, I see Malfoy and Hermione gawking at me with some fear and a lot of shocks written on their faces. Taking a deep breath in and changing my clothes from the dirty ash-covered ones, I compose myself.

"Now, are you going to give me room to leave the classroom, or are you going to agitate me some more?" I say with gritted teeth. I am not in the mood of being lectured or giving lectures or tell stories.

The two gulp before backing away from the door frame and giving me room to slip out. I go straight out of the castle and to the lake. Staring at the waters, I sit down to calm myself. It is too much. I never asked for any of this to happen. I try backing away and trying to live a normal life but nope, it is either Albus or Tom trying to ruin my life. They already did ruin it. Killing my parents. Starting a war and involving an eleven-year-old boy in the middle without a choice. 

I am forever in debted to Sirius for helping me make a choice and have one in this crazy war. Making me see clearly what really happened and being a truthful person instead of lying to me. My friends keep secrets. Albus using me for his own game. Tom killing me to become a powerful sorcerer. 

"Your face is going to remain that way if you keep glaring." A voice pulls me out of my thoughts and my eyes look into the water. 

A gorgeous woman with long silver hair and pearl blue eyes floats in the calm water before me. I blink at her before leaning forward.

"Who are you?"

"Someone who wishes to help. Come in the water." Not feeling any fear from this woman, I stand and step into the dark waters. Standing mid-chest, I wait for her to say something or make a move. After staring for a few minutes, she moves forward and lays her cold hands on my face. "You seem angry. Why?"

"Everyone is either blaming me, using me, or hating me for some old man's game," I grumble not wanting to even think about it.

"Hm, I can understand being different is hard. How about letting me calm you down?" She presses her bare body on my clothes. Her legs aren't there but a long tail. She is a mermaid.

"You are a mermaid." She laughs before pulling me to swim in the water.

"A siren. I hope that doesn't scare you." I place my hands on her hips.

"I am not afraid of anything anymore. Not even death scares me. You can drown me for all I care and you will see nobody will come to save me." Her eyes gain a sorrowful sparkle. Pity. "Don't give me pity. I don't need it or want it from the number of people already showing it to me."

"Apologies. Did you know we sirens can calm any man with the songs we sing?"

"I do know. You want to sing a song?" she nods and I smile. "Then sing. It might help me."

'Feel my love, feel my soul
it's so magical
take my hand, make me whole
it's so magical

Can't get you off my mind
what we had is hard to find
I feel this pain inside
but i know

your love, your love
it can ...

set me free
make me see
it's so magical
you and me
we are one, the moon and sun
it's so magical, you'll see
ladida ladidi it's so magical, you'll see

life is good, life is fun
it's so magical
love is here, we are one
it's so magical

Can't get you off my mind
what we had is hard to find
I feel this pain inside
but i know

Your love, your love
it can

set me free
make me see
it's so magical, you and me
we are one, the moon and sun
it's so magical, you'll see
ladida ladidi it's so magical, you'll see

so take my heart
cause baby you're the one
feels like magic
love is but a feeling
lay me back, inside your heart
your love can set me free

your love, your love
it can

set me free
make me see
it's so magical
you and me
we are one, the moon and sun
it's so magical, you'll see
ladida ladidi it's so magical, you'll see
ladida ladidi
ladida ladidi it's so magical

As she sings, she brings me down in the water and more sirens join the song. My soul lifts like I am in heaven. No worries and no war. Before I go unconscious from holding my breath, I feel pairs of lips take turns in kissing me. Giving me air and allowing me to wake up. Using my magic, I allow myself to breathe underwater.

"Thank you ladies for the lovely song." Their eyes change colors to a deep red.

"You are welcome, Hadrian Black. We also wish to do something else but only if you want us to."

"What would that be?"

"Close your eyes and let us do all the work." I narrow my eyes but they raise up when long slender fingers with sharp nails lower my pants. Chuckling, I know this will make Tom jealous and it is payback for all the murder attempts on my life.

"Go ahead." I close my eyes and enjoy floating in the water bare naked with three sirens surrounding me.