Prologue

《Prologue》

Moonlight shimmered down towards her from the transparent windows. The clouds slowly moved to show the hiding moon which glimmered in the skies of night. Wind gusted through the silent mansion with an unsteady pace. The blue sky blended into the blacks of the night. Every moment was unsettling around there. 

Panting harshly through the chilling hallways which towered over her, she ran without looking back. The monsters of the mansions felt like they could drag her to their hell anytime. Blood dripped from her lips because of her biting it harshly to suppress a scream. All she wanted to do was scream in frustration.

The wind hit her face as she sprinted through for any kind of escape. She passed down the walls covered with pictures of the Saron family. A family she once thought she was a part of, but now, she just wanted to cut off anyone from her past. 

The girl stopped running as she brought her shaky fingers to wipe her cold tears. She was badly trembling from the fear. She felt paranoid, like everything was danger to her, and knowing the place, it was. 

She stood in front of the maroon coloured walls covered with pictures. The candlelights seemed to dull at any moment. She turned around to make sure no one was near her. The silence was killing her each passing moment. Just when she was about to sigh that no one was there, the lights from the candle faded and it was just black. 

(Y/n) let out a scream of surprise as she stumbled back and fell. She tried to get up but the darkness felt like it pushed her down like a force. She curled herself up as she panted heavily. The phrase "Don't be afraid of the dark, be afraid of what's in the dark" was coming true for her. Sure, she was afraid of the darkness but they were what she was more afraid of. 

Before she could run again, she felt a pair of gloved hands clasp around her waist like chains. She reached out her hand to smack it but was restricted from both sides as someone held her hand in a tight grip. More tears streamed down her as she tried to scream for help. But they and her knew that it was futile. There was absolutely no one to hear her screams of pain. 

"Calm down, dear." A soothing voice shushed her. But (Y/n) didn't stop trashing around. It was a game. A game of freedom for her.

She hicupped as she managed to glare at the person. "Calm down?" She shakily repeated, hoping her voice won't quiver from the fear and anxiety. "Let me go right now!" She screamed at the person who she knew too well. 

"I'm afraid we can't." A voice whispered from behind her which she trembled to. Their warm breath fanned over her skin which made her blood run cold. How didn't she notice it all sooner? 

"Y-You won't get away with t-this." She warned, but they chucked at her naivety. Even she knew, there would be no one to stop them. They could do whatever they wanted with her and one would not bat an eye. 

"Really?" A voice from her left mocked and suddenly, the lights were back on. Her eyes widened at the sudden brightness but she didn't dare to close her eyes. A hand on her chin tilted her head to the front as (e/c) eyes met with lustful and sinful amethyst ones. Her tears started again as his lips stretched into a smirk. The rest cuddled up to the female who could only fearfully stare back. 

She knew what they were saying. 

"There is no escape, darling." It was her misery the moment she entered this damned house.

(A/n): This is the fifth time I'm uploading this bullshit of a story since I'm still unsure about it, I'm not done with the script of this yet though the planning is done. Though, I wasn't planning on starting any story before finishing Stuck In A Reverse Yandere Harem, that story will be like 130-150 chapters long, so it's gonna take too long.

Welp, enjoy your stay at this story.

Edit: Okay, I JUST realized something-

In some countries, love between cousin is known as incest— and in this story there is some of that.

Now, I was a but unaware of this fact and didn't take this into consideration since in my country, there NO such thing as that. So, for me, it was something new to hear.

I was considering on changeing changing relations to "Friend's friend" but I realized that the MC's mother being the sister of Henry was important.

So, in clear, I was completely unaware of the fact and do apologise for it. But I didn't add the incest intention since its something new in my country.

Well, enjoy, I guess? Sorry for the long rant. I wanted to make things clear.