Seven| Sneaky Tactics

A few days had passed and (Y/n) found herself getting along with her uncle and his sons well. In fact, (Y/n) was never failed to get amused as their friendly banters took place. Her uncle had been nothing less of fatherly towards her. All in all, things seemed well. Except there was one problem.

(Y/n) still didn't know where the hell to go in this house.

My god, where am I again? She nervously chewed on her lips as she walked with no particular sense of direction. Did I see this hallways before? No? She squinted to get a better look but didn't know what the hell she was doing. After much walking which she didn't like, she was met with the driveway.

And someone...sleeping on top of the car.

But hey, those forest green eyes and hair seemed awfully familiar.

Who was he again? She raised an eyebrow as she stepped in front of him. His eyes were closed in serene peace as wind blew his hair to the side. He had blocked out the world by his earphones as he slept on the top of the car roof.

Is sleeping on top of the car a new trend? She tilted her head as she rounded around the car to take a better look at him. Suddenly, Jay opened his eyes before sighing. "You like staring at people? Take your chance in the profession of stalking." He grumbled.

She scoffed. "At least I have the chances of getting a job unlike you." She pointed out but he didn't reply. "Why are you even sleeping at the top of a car? Uncle Henry finally kicked you out?"

He opened his eyes before sitting up. His hair was messy and his eyes glazed with a layer of sleep. "Come up and I'll show you." He waited for her to join him but all she did was blink at him before backing away.

"Not interested. I've climbed tree and walls but I'm not getting my dirty shoes over this lavish car!" She eyed the pristine white vehicle with distaste. "Your dad will kill me for it."

"He won't. Now come up. Here," He outstretched a hand for her to take but she hesitated. He urged her to take it as so she did.

"If I get in trouble I'll tell everyone you threatened me to do this," she scowled, warning him. When they were finally up the roof, she sighed and turned to stare at him. "Now, tell me." This better be something interesting. I only came here for the amusement.

But she was left confused when he simply seemed to lift his finger up to point up at a random direction. "There." She followed his gaze to land upon on a window. She stared at the scene for a few moments before sighing.

"Seriously, how much of free time do you have on your time?" She mumbled, but realized she was just as free as him, if not more. She looked back at the window to see two individuals. "You came here only to see Liam trying to teach Adrian? What's fun about that?" She tried to make a connection but found none.

He sighed, shaking his head before sitting up. "You won't understand," she raised her eyebrows as she waited for him to speak furthur. "Mostly, lessons with Liam teaching anyone turns into into a comedy show since that guy there cannot teach. So you can say, when we are bored, we go see it."

"That doesn't make sense— nevermind, you know. Logic seems to be lacking in this house." She scoffed before turning back to look at the scene where Adrian was smacking Liam's head with a ruler. Wasn't Liam the tutor? Why is that guy always abused here? "Why don't you just go to the room and watch your comedy show instead?" She asked after a moment of silence.

Jay cracked open one eye to look at her before grimacing at an unwanted memory. "Last time I did, we ended up breaking more tables and chairs than you can imagine. Had to clean the house for a month ourselves. And let me tell you, it's not fun."