Eight| Brief Interactions

Waking up to the sounds of people shouting wasn't her favourite. But when you're in a house which isn't yours and is filled with quite active people, the situation is absolutely inevitable. My god...why are they this energetic in the morning? I need that energy for my lectures. She grunted, the sound muffled by her pillow who was suffering as she continued to try and drown the noises by it. Futile. Since she could still hear them clearly.

Fine. Violence is what you wish then so be it. She ripped her cozy blanket out of her way as she marched towards her door like an angry penguin and slammed her door open with gritted teeth as she glared at the three people who still didn't notice her. It was a sight she was used to now. Hector and Jay were arguing about yet another thing. There were times she'd sit back and watch them argue before crying over random thing. Brotherhood, as Adrian had called it.

"You didn't wake me up! I told you to do so! Our rooms aren't even so far!" Jay was saying with a scowl on his face which Hector contoured with a rather calm yet deadly look. Oh, and the third person? Stephan. With a tray of food in his hands. She made a face before making a way towards his side. His eyes flickered to hers but he didn't say anything.

If anything, he stiffed up. She noticed and scoffed. "I'm not scary, I promise," she grabbed the cereal bowl from his tray, looking back to see if he was going to do anything. When all he was turn his gaze towards the duo, as if he hadn't even seen her, she decided it was okay to dig in. At least the cereal would compensate for her lack of sleep. Once again, her attention turned towards the lovely set of brothers.

"You could've just woken up yourself. I'm not your maid!" Hector snapped back as (Y/n) leaned against the wall behind them to watch them. Hector seemed like he was about to crush the other male. Which almost made her wonder who was the elder one.

She tugged Stephan's shirt, making him glance down at her in a rather impassive manner. She chewed on the crunchy cereal before asking, "Who's the older one here?" She asked, pointing at them.

"Jay...maybe. I don't know." He shrugged before he looked down at the tray. With a moment of hesitation, he tilted the tray down before pushing the tea cup forward. "I made tea...since they're occupied, want some?" He offered, sounding like a scared child.

Her eyes lit up as she stared at the liquid before grasping the handle. "Thank you!" She grinned before taking a sip. A burst of flavour exploded into her mouth, making her cover her lips in surprise.

His eyes widened at the reaction as she almost choked on how good it was. "I-is it that bad?" He asked in a tone of worry.

"Bad?" She echoed, coughing up one last time. "Haven't had anything like this in forever. It's more than perfect, Steph!" She chuckled.

He thought for a moment before mumbling, "Oh..." He said underneath his breath before he frowned at the nickname. "Steph?" He titled his head.

She shrugged back. "Suits ya," Was her response before she turned back to the others who were still fighting. They fight more than I ever do... she thought before her eyes flickered to Jay's fingertips. Oh? She raised an eyebrow as she stepped closer to examine the male's fingertips, cautiously taking it on her hand.

And no, they still didn't notice her and continued to call each other names.

She reached closer to see his finger covered in a pale blue pigment. Now this is interesting. She realized it was eyeshadow. The texture gave out the response underneath her fingers. "Jay, I didn't know you did make up." She suddenly exclaimed, making the two bickering males snap back into reality. Only then did their eyes widen as they noticed the care free female staring at them and the stoic face Stephan who was wondering why he was here all this time.