Five| Deceptive Places

A hazy mist of fog wrapped around the garden which was pure with blossomed flowers which swayed gently to the music of the wind. Puffs of white cloud hid the sun in their softness, a contrast to the sun's harsh rays. Little birds chirped away, seeming to enjoy themselves.

(Y/n) hummed a tune she knew in her childhood which her mother sang to her. A soft smile appeared on her lips as she gently swung herself on the wooden swing. A couple of days passed and she was enjoying her stay here. Everything seemed relaxing and peaceful here. No loud noise of the city cars, no worries at all. It was like after all the struggle she faced, this place became her blissful paradise.

Such amazing weather... She thought, (e/c) eyes looking up to thr vast horizon which covered her. Her hand clenched the book in her hand as her fingers traced the name of the novel. Perfect time to read a good novel and having peace—

Unfortunately, her peace was limited. "(Y/n), there you are!" She heard the voice of the oldest Sairon brother. The airy tone could only belong to him, after all.

—or maybe not. She stifled a grunt which was just close to slipping out of her throat. She snapped her head to meet with his blue gaze and furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you want, stupid boy?" She asked.

She eyed him as he came behind her. His hands curled around the ropes of the swing as he leaned down to meet his gaze with her. She tilted her head back to look at him through lashes which concealed the (e/c) of her eyes. He smiled gently before he pushed the swing.

"What the—!" She almost stumbled over at the sudden push. He chuckled at her response and continued to push the swing, watching as her (h/c)-haired flew in motions. "Could've given me a warning!" She hissed, though wasn't annoyed anymore.

"Sorry. Life doesn't give you warnings so neither do I," He smirked as they continued to enjoy themselves. He continued to push her swing back and forward.

Damn...it would've been fun to have a sibling or something... she thought wistfully, trying to handle her hair which was whipping by the motion.

"My brothers and I used to fight over the swing all the time," He suddenly said. She looked back to see him gazing at something fondly. The blue of his eyes softened as he continued, "Father always said he didn't install another swing because it was too amusing to see us trying to see who'd reach the swing first." He chuckled to himself at the memory.

"Who got the swing usually then?" She decided to ask.

He gave her an almost offended look. "Hector. He has godly running skills, no jokes. Even I can't beat him." He scoffed. "Maybe it's because he's the only one who obediently drank milk every night. The rest of our whined endlessly."

"Ugh. Milk is crap. Unless it's chocolate flavoured," she commented as he stopped pushing her swing. The bouncing stopped and her back was facing him, feeling the shadow of his tall frame over her seated one. He blinked slowly, watching the girl peacefully before his eyes lit up.

Should I? He thought silently, gazing at her thoughtfully. It should be okay. Father won't say anything. Without a warning, he grasped her hand in his and pulled her to her feet, taking her by surprise. "Come with me. I've got somewhere to show you!" He chimed.

She gaped as her book fell off her lap. "Wait, you bastard! My book!" She cried out. But he didn't bat an eye.

"Books aren't as important as me," He commented nonchantly, still dragging her.

"Your life is unimportant, my guy!" She hissed out, only to hear his chuckle.

《ℒ𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇》