Three| Dreamy Labyrinth

"You know...I'm starting to believe this really is kidnapping..." (Y/n) commented nonchalantly, munching her chips as she watched the car pass by the empty roads with no traces of life in them. In fact, she wasn't sure if they were inside the city or not at how the forest seem to surround her.

Her eyes turned her to supposed kidnapper who seemed completely calm. She gave him an unimpressed look as she sipped her cold drink. "Because I have absolutely no idea where in the heck you're taking me."

Liam let out a sigh of frustration at her repeating words before his lips formed in a lip tight smile to mask his annoyance. "What kidnapper would allow you to get snacks in between and not let you lock the doors?" He raised an eyebrow mockingly.

She paused, looking down at the pieces of crisps on her before shrugging. "I'm not sure. It's my first time getting kidnapped, maybe you do that?"

He chuckled at her response, blue eyes on the road. "You never know." His eyes glanced at his phone which was ringing because his father was calling him, probably to scold him to bring her back safely or something.

She leaned her head against the car seat and glanced at him. "How much far is it?" (Y/n) asked the male beside her who nodded towards the road.

"Just a bit more and we will be there." He responded.

She turned her attention towards the thick forest. The street lights and the moon was the only thing which prevented the area to turn into an abandoned place. She decided to ask the male himself, "Why do you...live in such a secluded place?" She mumbled towards him.

Liam wasn't surprised by her question as he decided to answer her. "Father says that it's a very good place to hide dead bodies." Was his reply.

She stared at him, he stared back.

"Just kidding," He grinned. "Maybe... anyways, it's just that our house is just located at. It's old— and no, no one died there hundred of years ago." He finished with a huff.

She snickered at his words as he continued. "Plus, it's quite a peaceful place...unless you decide to wake up Jay from his nap someday..." He muttered before turning to her. "Are you a fan of old mansions?"

Her eyes lit up. "Oh, yes. I prefer them over the modern kind." She nodded enthusiastically.

He chuckled at her eagerness as he rummaged through his pocket. "Here. Let me show you some pictures." He said, making (Y/n) raise an eyebrow. They were going there anyways, but she didn't turn him down as he pushed the phone in his hand.

It was hardly what she expected. The towering building was built like a castle as it spread its glory across the empty grounds. It's light brown colour felt like it was rusted copper, only with much more shine. She turned back to Liam who was watching the road as he drove. "Holy sh*t. Its really beautiful." She commented.

Liam hummed, flickering his eyes to hers. "The mansion has been there for years now." He nodded.

She looked back at the picture to see a group of males in the photo too. "Are...these your brothers?" She asked, looking back to Liam who smiled affectionately and nodded.

"Yeah. Remember them?" He asked absently.

She shrugged. "Barely, to be honest. It's been years, after all." She mumbled.

He pointed to the blond with yellow eyes who held a toothy grin but his eyes were glancing at his brothers instead of his brothers. "That's Hector. A total gentleman and the Masterchef of the house," He said before making a face. "He makes me have breakfast though. Gross."

She raised an unamused eyebrow. "Not a fan of breakfast, I suppose?" She said, making him nod and shrug.

His finger tapped onto the young boy with green hair and green eyes who was absently fiddling with his hoodie strings. He appeared rather disinterested. "That's Jay. Lazy as f**k and has no life in our house." He scoffed.