Four| New Mornings

A sigh escaped the purple-eyed male's lips as he ran a hand through his hair before he refrained himself from furthur ruining it. Stephan was stuck in a situation presented to him by his father. He stood near a certain newcomer's door, staring at it with a blank look.

Why am I given all these complicated tasks...? He said, loathing in self pity. Well, it wasn't exactly a bad situation as it seemed like, but for him, it really was. Given the task of waking up the certain (h/c)-haired guest, he wasn't sure how to do so. He was awkward with people.

Is it even appropriate to barge into a girl's room like that...? He bit his fingernail as he gazed at the door with thoughtfulness. He grimaced, I certainly hope she isn't the type to sleep unclothed. He shuddered at the thought.

"What was her name again?" He mumbled to himself, furrowing his eyebrows.

"(Y/n)." Someone spoke, making Stephan jump at the new voice. He snapped his head back to see his pink-haired brother who was still in gym phase, shown by his sweaty face and messy bangs which stuck to his forehead. He brushed them aside with a swift hand.

"Gosh, Adrian. No need to scare me like that..." Stephan kept a hand on his heart, feeling it beat quickly as he sighed.

Adrian snickered at his younger sibling. "Sorry, Steph, your reaction are just way too funny at times."

Stephan huffed in annoyance but had a small smile on his lips. Soon after, he eyed the other male and raised his eyebrow. "I didn't think father would allow you to go for a run this morning."

The grey-eyed male shrugged with a small grin. "Well, he did say that but I didn't listen." He said. "He wanted us all to have breakfast together."

Stephan's eyes narrowed as he mumbled in thoughts, "No wonder he told me to wait for breakfast." Though it wasn't meant to be heard, Adrian did.

He furrowed his eyebrows before his eyes widened. "Wait, you wake up at, like, seven and you didn't eat anything? It's nine now!" His concerned eyes searched for an answer.

Stephan shrugged, it didn't matter much to him. "It really isn't a big deal." He defended.

Adrian sighed, this was Stephan he was speaking to. "Take care of yourself, Steph. I don't want you to die on me." He scoffed before his gaze turned to the door Stephan was debating on entering earlier. "What are you doing here?" He turned to his brother.

Stephan sighed and shook his head. "Oh, yes. Father asked me to wake up our guest." When it came to interactions, everyone knew how bad Stephan could be.

Adrian frowned before wiggling his eyebrows, a small smile on his lips as he saw the unusual nervous side of his younger brother. "Why are you so nervous?" He teased.

Stephan covered his face with one hand as he knew what Adrian was hinting at. "Get your mind out of the gutter. I thought father told us to treat her like a sister," He grimaced. "I am not good with ladies." He admitted.

Now, seeing the nervousness written ad clear as day on Stephan's face, made Adrian throw his head back in laughter. Stephan grunted as the grey-eyed male openly made fun of him. "That side of you is so funny, Stephan," He said in between laughter as he wiped a tear before patting the purple-eyed male's shoulder. "Relax. From what I've heard from Liam, she's quite nice." He assured.

But Stephan wasn't assured. "Sorry to say, but trusting Liam's word is quite hard." He mumbled.

Adrian snickered and put his hands in his pockets. "Just wake her up while I help Hector in the kitchen."

Stephan grunted, turning to Adrian with pleading eyes who ignored them easily. "Can't you do it? You're much better than me." He insisted.

Though Adrian was more than capable of waking up the (h/c)-haired girl, he wanted Stephan to do so instead. He shook his head, sending him a small smile. "No, you should do it instead," He said. "I'll be going now. Be down quick." He nodded at Stephan before turning towards the staircase downstairs.