Chapter 2

Jesses POV

Like I said before the person also known as my mate is out of this would literally.

Because this creature for one was tall I mean he's freaking huge. Even though I was on my back I was barely up to his waist.

"Your a little one." His growly voice said before I felt his hands which had some gorgeous scales and claws grab ahold of my arm and pulled me up to where I can see his face well mask.

As we were looking into each other's eyes I couldn't help but notice they were a very gorgeous purple well I think since the mask.

Looking over the rest of his body. And let me tell you he's ripped and I could see some of his skin and if I do say so myself not a bad looking specimen even though he's an alien.

As I was looking my mate over I felt the blunt sides of his claws caress my face.

All to soon the spell was broken when I heard the door to my house open.

"Riot did you find what you looking for?" Henry asked like there wasn't an out of this world alien hovering over me.

Faster than I could comprehend and I'm a vampire I was brought to my feet.

"Why yes I did my old friend." My mate who I now know as Riot.

Finally getting out of my stupor of getting lost with my mating instincts.

"Um I have to take care of something." I said before I tried to back into my house.

And by try means that this big alien that's my mate grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder before walking in the opposite direction of my house.

"Oh boy, come on honey." Henry said to his mate before closing up the house and following this hulk of a man.

"Henry who is he? What is he? And why can't I fight him?" I said as he continued to carry me to God knows where.

"I'm a Yautja. I'm of a hunter race, and your my mate." Riot said in his growly voice that's already turning me to putty.

"Henry how did you meet this yowt-juh." I said making sure to say his species name right.

"I meant him when he found me an honorable opponent. But a bigger threat happened and we became friends instead." He paused to look at me before continuing.

"And as to why you can't fight your mate well your vampire instincts recognizes your mate. So just give into it you've been alone to long live." Henry said with a smile.

"No I need to kill King." I growled as I tried to launch myself at Henry before I felt and heard a pur come from Riot causing me to become putty in his arms.

"And lucky for my friend Riot species mate too." Henry said giving me a look and I know that look.

"You set this up." And this time no amount of purring would calm me down before I launch myself at Henry.

But before I could really get a blow on him I was pulled back with my arms held behind my back.

"How could you!" I screamed as I tried to kick Henry but be wasn't in my reach.

"You think I was going to watch you get your revenge then kill yourself." Which got me a growl from Riot before I was turned to face him.

And since he was so tall he had to get on his knees and he was still above me.

"You will not kill yourself because upon meeting you your already my weakness." He paused and he purred before looked me in the eye.

"And I'll help you find this King. He's obviously done something to warrant you to kill him." He said before I was pick up and continued to walk wherever.

"Where are we going?" Looking around to try an get idea of where we are going.

"To my ship." He said before stopping and pressing some buttons on what I'm assuming is a wrist gauntlet.

Before some doors opened and we all walked in but I still couldn't see the ship.

"Where's your ship? I can't see it." I said as we walked into his ship.

"It's cloaked so no one on your planet see it and take it." He said walking into what looks like a very modern bathroom but bigger.

"Oh but why are we here in your ship? I'm not leaving earth until I kill King." As I was put down.

"Riot, Sarah I need to speak to Jesse in private." Henry said ushering everyone out of what is the bathroom before the door slid shut.

"Henry I get it he's my mate and I'm his but I have bigger things to take care of so why am I on this ship?" I asked feeling very agitated since Riot wasn't around to calm me down with his purring.

And it help to clear my head.

"Jesse do you know anything about how vampires mate?" He asked catching my attention.

"No since I didn't care about finding one I figure it would be useless information. But you decided to make decisions for me." Being curt with my reply.

"Well this will be a shocker to you then." He said before taking a breath.

"Well when a female vampire finds her mate they have to mate within twenty four hours."

At that moment I felt my world end

"Why?" I said trying to remain calm but dying on the inside.

I'm a 580 year old virgin vampire I don't know this guy well alien guy.

But by the looks of him he's a big boy if you know what I mean.

"You'll go into heat and the only way to fix it is mating."

He paused to gage my reaction

"And if you don't mate you'll die. I mean you still go into heat but you have twenty four hours to get to know each other but the heat will last for a few days." Henry was starting to ramble.

"So your saying I have to have sex with him until the heat is done I'm guessing this heat makes the mate bond stick." I said trying to remain calm but slowly but surely losing that battle.

"Heat sounds like a way to get pregnant." I said trying to keep my mind of what's going to happen.

"No vampires can't get pregnant the natural way but you know there are ways to get pregnant." He said smiling because he's thinking about his mate.

Before I could say anything I felt this pain in my abdomen before I fell to the ground screaming.