Chapter 8

Smut ahead

Jesses POV

As we sat together on his couch he got some work done on his wrist computer. As he made a way for me to watch T.V. to help me take my mind off of things.

I was in the middle Of a Star Trek Next Generation episode when Riot got my attention.

"Those Klingons are very honorable." I looked up to see him watching the show very intently.

"Especially when he said they would never yield to The Borg. Like the Yautja we don't go down easily." As he pulled me closer but continued to watch the episode.

"Yeah they have there own honor code too." As I turned to look at Riot.

We were quite again as he went back to what he was doing on my wrist computer. Which gave me time to think.

My hunt for King has been my whole life. I really never sat down to actually relax. When I came home I just sat up in my room on my computer trying to find any sign of where King might be.

But in a week I'll be on a different planet. And for how long.

"Riot."

"Yes mate."

"How long after we leave will we be home back to Earth?" Afraid of the answer.

"One cycle or how you call it one year." Causing me to snap my head to look Riot in the eyes.

"No I can't be gone that long while King is still out there." Before getting to my feet and heading to where the door was to get off the ship.

"Where are you going." As I heard Riot behind me.

"Off this ship to pick up where I left off. And that is looking for King." Before I was pulled to a stop.

"Your people know to notify Henry and that King is to be killed by your hand." As Riot kneeled down to look me in the eye.

"No I need to find him." I snapped causing a growl to erupted from his chest.

"Don't you see your obsessed. Can't you see that you let King run your life. And that means he's won because in a way he's running your life." He said as he caressed my face.

"It's all I know." As I felt tears fall from my eyes

"But you have me now. I'm going to show you the wonders of space and so much more." As he wipe the tears away.

"But first I going to make you feel so much better." As he picked me up and walked to his bedroom well ours as he put it.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say your trying to distract me." As I was deposited onto the bed.

"Can you blame me if your cunt is so addicting." He growled out in a way that has me wet already.

Getting rid of his loin cloth he came to hover over me and quickly got rid of my clothes before hooking his arms around my thighs and pulling me on his lap and against his girth.

"You see what you do to me." As he rubbed his massive girth rubbed against my lower lips.

"But I can feel I have the same affect on you too." As he continued his teasing.

"I better make this count before the week is up." As he held firm to my thighs.

"But do not fear I'll still be taking you every night when our duties are done. We just might not end up sleeping" Before thrusting hard into me causing a moan to escape me.

"Is that a promise." As he pounded into me.

"More like a threat." As he really got to work.

"Ahh fuck harder!" I screamed as I saw stars.