Chapter 13

Some Smut

Jesses POV

"How come you have so many powers?" Riot asked after I showed him all my powers and I mean all my powers.

Well not the normal powers that come with being a vampire.

Like our strength, speed, and healing.

But the individual powers vampires get when they are turned.

"I honestly don't know. I keep finding new powers that I didn't even know I had." As Riot study me.

"Henry was right about you being different." As he continued to study me.

"Have you ever noticed your eyes glow orange when you use your powers?" As I looked at him stunned.

Usually a vampires eyes turn black when using their vampire powers.

"No I've never noticed. There's never mirrors around." As I looked at Riot who seemed deep in thought.

"I know I've seen them somewhere." He said coming towards me.

"Why are you so afraid then. You have so much power. But you hold back. I see the fear in your eyes when I feed you my blood." As he kneeled to take my head between his hands.

"You know the answer." As I look in Riots eyes.

"Well I'm going to get rid of those thoughts." Riot said as he nuzzled his forehead against mine.

"How are you going to do that?" As I looked into my man's eyes.

"Before I tell you. Did you know mates could feed off each other. And I don't mean blood. They make each other stronger?" Riot asked stunning me.

And I thought drinking Riots blood was what Henry meant about mates feeling off each other. Boy I really don't know about my species.

"I'm guessing you didn't. You really didn't care for being a vampire." Riot said looking at me

"I'm guessing you like to talk to Henry when I'm asleep." As I leaned into his hold.

"If I can find a way to help you. Then I'll talk to him everyday." As Riot held me close.

"What did Henry say then?"

"We have to rut in order to feed off each other. We just have to let down our walls." Why am I not surprised.

"Why does everything come down to us having sex?" As I smirked.

"Do I have to answer that."

"No it was rhetorical." I said as I looked into my mates eyes.

"So do you want to let go for once and let your instincts guide you?" Riot asked as he picked me up as he lead us to our bedroom.

Gently depositing onto our bed.

"Yes." As I looked into Riots eyes.

"Good because I'm about to rut you raw." As Riot crawls over me stripping me of my clothes quickly. Then making quick work of his.

"Spread your legs." Riot growled with lust.

I did as I was told.

Riots kneeled down on the ground taking my thighs in his hands as he brought my cunt to his face.

"Your already wet for me. Bet I can make you wetter." Before his mandibles opened up.

Shooting his tongue out and sliding inside of me to lick that one spot.

Riot went to work on my g spot causing me to arch my back up screaming.

"Riot I-I need you inside of me." As he brought another orgasm out of me with his tongue.