Chapter 10

Smut ahead

Jesses POV

When Riots blood hit my tongue nothing else didn't matter. It was just Riot and I. The rest of world just melted away.

When I had enough I pulled my fangs out as I licked up the leftover blood.

I laid my head on his shoulder before I started purring.

Riot stood up with me still in his arms purring.

"Is she alright?" Sarah asked causing me to growl at her.

I know she's mated but right now my emotions are in a turmoil and I'm just letting my instincts run the show.

And my instincts are letting her know Riot is mine and she better back off.

"Calm down I know he's yours." She said with a smile.

I didn't say anything I just started sucking on Riots mark feeling him shiver
"She's fine. I'm going to take her back to our ship she's needs rest." He growled from lust.

Before walking off without another word.

"Mine.Mine." I kept growling as I continued sucking on Riots mark.

"Mate if you don't stop I will rut you until we leave." Riot growled and I could tell he was having a hard time controlling himself.

I didn't say anything I just whimpered.

"You will rest when we get back. Then we will rut after." As we walked into his ship before heading towards the bathroom.

He hit the controls to fill the the tub.

As the tub was being filled up Riot try to set me down. But I wasn't having it because my adrenaline is wearing off and the situation was starting to come crashing down on me.

I was almost raped again.

But if wasn't for Riot I would have been raped for sure.

"Don't let me go." I whimpered as I held tight.

"I won't let go I just want to get you undressed." As he slowly lowered me down but still held onto me.

He removed all of my clothes but instead of putting them in the dirty. He threw them in the incinerator.

"I had to burn them no amount of cleaning would remove their scent." Riot growled as he quickly took his armor off.

He picked me back up having me wrap my legs around his waist and got into the tub.

When I felt the water around me I broke down.

"I'm not good enough for you. I'm just a coward. I wouldn't blame you if you reject me." As I laid my soul out to Riot.

"I mean looked what happened. All because I can't accept what I am." As Riot sat silently holding me as I cried.

"Your not a coward. I think how you were turned and then what happened to the family made you hate yourself. So you just decided to bury your vampiric side and act more human. It's just your way of coping. Your so afraid of losing control. But now that you have me I'm going help make you become a powerful vampire." As he caressed my back.

"Now let's get you cleaned up." Before he got a wash cloth and lathered it up before cleaning my body.

Every once in a while he would growled about saying something about their scent.

"I can still smell them on you.

But there's only one way to get rid of it. But I promised you rest." As he cleaned me.

"I think I'm rested enough." I purred as I ran my fingernails down Riots abs. He's got some fine washboard abs better than any I've seen.

"No I said you are to rest. What kind of mate would I be if I didn't let you rest." As he shivered under my touch.

"Why are you claws colored. And how do you have claws. I've been curious for awhile. But we've been preoccupied." I knew what he was trying to do.

He was trying to distract me.

"One there not claws. Two they are nails that I let grow out. And three it's nail polish I like making nail art in my spare time." As I went lower.

"Then we better bring you nail art equipment." As he started shifting around.

"That's a good idea. Now stop trying to distract me. I want you now." As I gripped his big cock.

"No I can't take advantage of you." As he grabbed my hand to hold it still.

"Please I can't stand their scent on me." As I gave him a pleading look.

He didn't say anything he just stood up quickly hitting the button to dry us before heading to our bedroom gently laying me on the bed as he hovered over me.

As I looked down I noticed he was already hard.

"I will only rut you until their scent is gone. Then you rest understood." He stated firmly.

"Yes now please ta-" I didn't get to my sentence before he thrusted inside of me.

Riot knows how I like it too. He's know I like it rough. And boy did he deliver.

"Yes Riot just like that." As I held tight to Riot.

"You know how pissed I was when I saw their disgusting hands on you." As he really picked up his pace.

I could feel his knot hitting my clit.

Causing me to moan out.

"Can I mark you. I wear your mark with pride." Looking at me with love.

"Yes. Mark me." Before I felt his mandibles spread out on my neck.

I felt his fangs puncture my neck as his knot was push in setting off a massive orgasm.

But I felt something else happen. I felt our souls literally connecting.

I felt his emotions especially how he feels about me.

I felt everything.

And nothing else mattered anymore just Riot and I.

All to soon Riot pulled his fangs from my neck and lapped up the blood that fell until the wound was clean.

"Did you feel that?" I asked Riot still dazed as I still held onto Riot.

"Yes I did. Henry told me that once both mates mark each other their souls become one. But I didn't know if that would happen I just wanted to give you my mark. The next mark you'll get is when your blooded." Before pulling his cock out of me.

"Blooded. What's that." As I started to feel very tired.

"I'll tell you later right now rest." As he rub his forehead against mine purring.

"Ok."

Before I was out like a light.