Chapter 5

smut ahead

Jesses POV

It's been a few days into my heat and I also come to find out is that Riots mating cycle started the same time as my heat started.

Looks like we were meant to be mates.

Anyway it took a week for my heat to finally be over along with Riots mating cycle.

And during that week I was on cloud nine because all the ecstasy that was going through my body.

And his knot the only thing I can say about that is wow. Because it just made my orgasms so much more intense that it caused me to shake uncontrollably.

And the only breaks we took between each of my heat waves was to eat and for me to drink blood.

But lets get back to the present.

Right now I'm in my mates bed where he is laying behind me with his arm around my waist and he is purring.

Which was very relaxing.

But as I was laying there I couldn't help but ask a question thats been on my mind since he got here.

"So why did you come to see Henry? I mean we're you really looking for a mate?" As I turned over an traced his washboard abs.

Riot was silent for sometime as he caressed his hand up and down my back.

"At the time I didn't know what I was looking for. And since Henry is used to me just showing up out of nowhere. It gave me an excuse to come here."

He paused before I felt a claw finger on under my chin so I could look him in the eye.

"And lucky for me I caught you at a time you were home instead of looking for King."

"But when did you see me?" As I went back to tracing his abs.

"Funny enough it was the day you returned from looking for King. Henry and I were talking in my ship when I saw you walk by.

And something about you had me wanting to watch an observe you. Henry actually put the thought into my brain about making you my mate."

"So I'm guessing you liked what you observed?" I asked already knowing my answer.

"Why don't I show you." Before I found myself under Riot with his girth rubbing my already wet pussy.

Then he push himself to hilt inside of me causing me to cry from pleasure.

"I'm going to add more cum to your gorgeous swollen cunt." Riot growled as he pounded into my cum filled pussy.

"Ahhh." Was all I could get out because the pleasure coursing through my veins.

One thing about Riot is he loves putting me into different positions so he can get multiple orgasms out of me.

And my favorite one is where he sits up turns me around where my back is against his chest and pumps into me while rubbing my clit.

But he had other things in mind.

"I want to try another position." Riot growled as he continued pumping into me.

"Ok." Was all I could get out.

He stopped before getting into a sitting position but instead of facing away from him he had me facing him.

"Wrap your legs and arms around me." I did as I was told as he got a good hold of me holding me a certain way. Like he thought I would try to get away.

When we got settled he started thrusting into me at a very punishing pace that had me screaming and writhing from pleasure and seeing stars.