Chapter 9

Smut ahead

Jesses POV

When I woke up I found myself back on Riot ship in our bed with Riots arm around my waist.

I also noticed I was naked but I wasn't bothered I liked feeling Riots scaled body against mine.

As I laid there I started thinking about what went down between us. How he made me drink his blood.

Turns out his blood really satisfies the hunger. But I'm not making him my blood bag.

I have to make sure I bring a years worth of blood when we leave for his planet.

"How long have you been up mate?" Riots voice cutting through my thought process.

"Few minutes." As I turned to look at Riot.

"How you feeling today?" As Riot massaged my head gently with his claws.

"Fine." Was all I could say.

"Talk to me."

"Just to many emotions yesterday made me exhausted." As a yawn escaped.

"We need to make sure to bring plenty of blood bags when we leave for your planet." I said after some time of just enjoying the silence as we held each other.

"You will feed from me." Causing me to look him in the eyes.

"No your not going to let three vampires feed off you." Trying to stay calm.

"I'm not they can feed off each other. But they can still bring their own blood. But it's my duty to take care of my mate. So you'll feed from me." Leaving no room for argument.

But I'm in the arguing mood.

"No I'm not feeding from you. And that's final." As I looked at him daring him to argue with me.

"You really need to accept being a vampire." I could tell he was a little irritated.

"When hell freezes over." Was all I said before giving him my back. Because I'm done with this conversation.

"You do know if you weren't a vampire I would have never found you. And I would still be feeling like something missing." As I found myself on my back with Riot hovering above me.

"That's one good thing." As I noticed his massive hard cock

"And if you weren't a vampire you wouldn't have stamina for what I'm about to do to you." As he teased my clit with his cock.

"What are you going to do about it?" As he held my thighs apart.

"I will help you learn to accept what you are. I'll be there every step of the way. But right now I'm going to enjoy the stamina you have and give you a little punishment." He growled making me wet.

"What I do to deserve a punishment?" I purred as I moved against his cock.

"You ran from me yesterday. You need to learn your lesson." Before his he started to type something on his wrist computer before I felt straps wrap around my thighs, ankles and waist. Spreading me wide open.

"Why am I tied down?" Getting excited for what's to come.

"I'm going rut you long and hard." Before thrusting to the hilt inside of me.

"And these will keep you right where I want you." Before he started pounding into me.

Usually when we go at we have breaks in between. But not this time. And that's means even more cum.

I don't know how long we've been going at it. Maybe two days non stop and my poor pussy is starting to get over stimulated.

And he's also made it his mission to make me squirt too.