The Begining

I look at myself in the mirror and think "why am I the only one with a cheating mate?"
It all started today later this afternoon. I walk to my house and place all the groceries on the kitchen table. I know Jake said that he would be working late with all the Alpha junk, so being nice I wanted to make him a home made meal.

I walk up the stairs and hear little noise. Who could that possibly be. No one should be home right now. I walk closer to the noise, only to find that the noises where coming from
Jake and I's bedroom. I open the door and see Jake on top of my best friend! My best friend Melissa, who I've know since we were in diapers. How could she do this to me, and with my mate of all people?

Tears are about to spill out of my eyes. I can't watch them fucking each other. I dash out of the hallway, out of the house and take a well deserved run.

Running always helped me think. Helped me think about me life and shit. Jake and I have been together for more than 3 years. Why start cheating now? Unless he's always been cheating. Who care now that he's been caught. Oh, my god that was probably why he's been saying he had to work late. For her, she's the one he's been seeing this whole time? Fucking, then coming back to me? Oh to hell you don't. I don't like being someone's second, I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. As I run I bump into a really hard wall. why in the world would a wall be in the middle of the forest, like what the actual hell?

"Ow" I mumble
"Sorry, I wasn't looking, are you ok?" Said a really deep voice

I look up and I meet a pair of dark green eyes. My brown eyes are captured in his green ones.
"I'm Hunter, and you are?"
The same voice broke me out of my trance. That voice. He was radiating a strong power. Must be an Alpha, but why the hell is an Alpha here?

"I'm Sapphire, the ex-Luna of the Blue Moon"
"Ex? How come?" Hunter asked. It seemed like he was really interested in knowing.
"My mate is a dick of mate" I said angrily "why are you here?" I asked
"Oh, right I'm Hunter Cole Alpha of the Dark Shadow Pack. I'm here to speak with Alpha Jake. Do you know him?"
"What a coincidence you mention my mate." I said dryly

"He's your mate? He's a cool dude, why is he a dick?"
"Oh you know he can't keep it in his pants."
"Oh wow that is a dick move."
We just walked back to the pack house. I didn't notice till now that I ran pretty far away. When we finally reached the house, the kids where looking a Hunter weirdly. Like he was some kind of alien. I don't blame them. He's like 6"2. Pretty tall to my 5"7 figure. We entered the house and Jake looked frantic. Storming in and out of rooms, punching the wall, slamming doors. What happened?

"Sapphire baby your back. Where were you? I've been looking everywhere." Jake asked with worry.

"Yeah but I sure as hell wasn't having sex with anyone" I snapped back. He's face turned pale.

"Baby w-what are you talking about?" Jake stuttered, worriedly. Yeah right like he really cared.
"I saw you no need to cover it, and for that we are done."