The Rejection

"Wait, what? Why are you ending this? Your my Luna!" Jake shouted at the end.

Yeah right like that will make a difference now. After all he's done that's just not going to happen.

"I know you've been cheating on me, but with Melissa? Really, who does that? Especially since she was my best friend." I said loud and clear. "I never meant to go this far." He tired to reason. Still I know better than to fall for his lying words.

I turn to walk away but realized that Hunter was behind me, with an embarrassed look on his face. "Oh, Hunter I thought to left. Anyways this is Alpha Jake" I introduced. "Jake this is Alpha Hunter of the Dark Shadow Pack."

"Oh, right Alpha Hunted your here to discuss the situation with the land being divided." Said Jake. "Yes I am Alpha Jake. Sapphire, can we hang later?" Continued Hunter. "Yeah sure. I'll be in the pack house" I replied.

Hunter and Jake started walking away, while I kept walking to the pack house.
***********************
I was currently on the couch watching so some t.v. show. The doorbell rang around the house, so I got up and opened the door to find Hunter. "What are you doing here in the dark?" I ask looking around to see if anyone was behind him. "Come in." I said.

"You said we could hang later" Hunter said smugly.
"Yes, later as in when the sun is still out." I argued.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that late-" I cut him off by saying "no it's fine. Are you hungry? I was just about to make food for myself." I asked. He's been out since this afternoon with Jake, I bet he was hungry.
"Oh yes please" he practically begged me.

We were in the kitchen. Me, actually cooking and Hunter trying to help me but was too slow. "I know how to cook Sapphire! Stop yelling at me." Hunter pouted like a 4 year old boy. It was so cute the way his face would scrunch up and eyes would turn sad. It was adorable seeing him pout. "Then get out of my way, Hunter" I joked. We laughed it off and finally he just sat on a stool and watched cook some chicken and steak.

When the food was ready to eat, I put two plates out. One for Hunter and one for me. Hunter grabbed his eagerly just after I placed the food his plate. He took one bit and moaned.
"Jesus Christ women, you can cook and shit it was good." Hunter moaned appreciably.
"Yeah I know I can cook. At least someone appreciates my cooking." I said as I took a bite of my food. "Who wouldn't? I love your food!" He said surprised.

When we finished eating Hunter offered to clean the plates and I let him. As we walked I noticed I hadn't seen Jake anywhere. "Hunter, where's Jake?" I ask curiously. "Jake said he was giving you space to think over the break up." He said innocently.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "The t.v. is broken down here but the gust room works fine." I continued. "Sure I'm not sleepy yet."

We watched the movie in his room. I was laying down watching while he was sitting against the headboard. Soon like that we fell asleep together.