You Can Never Change

Waking up for a cup of milk in the middle of the night with no lights on is like an obstacle course. But me, being me, would do that even though the light switch was right there.

I keep walking to the fridge almost falling because of the couches nearly knocking me over. Finally all on one piece I open the doors of heaven, take out some milk. I glance over the fridge also finding some chicken cutlets.

One of the very talented omegas made this. I need to really thank them for making me- and the pack- some very delicious food.

After microwaving the chicken and drinking my milk, watching "Friends". Man is that so good show. Finishing and putting the dishes in the sink, promising to clean them when I wake up, I walk up the stairs to my room.

While walking to my room I hear moans coming from Jake's room. I guess he'll never change. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
**************
Hunter and I are playing FIFA on Xbox. I am so bad a this game.
"You suck at this Saph"
"Whatever Hunter, I have a life and don't play this 24/7" I argue.
"I have a life! I'm an alpha. We have a lot of things to do" he pouted
I rolled my eyes. Of course the he would use that as an excuse.

"Hey what are you playing?" A voice came from the door way while we were in the middle of a game. I turn quickly not wanting to lose and see one of the pack members, Noah was his name.

"Hey Noah, just playing some FIFA. Wanna join?"
"I'd love to so brace yourself for the biggest lose of all time" Noah said smiling mischievously.

"A little cocky are we now." Hunter said knowing he was going to win.

Losing was something that didn't sit well with me, especially knowing that Hunter won and Noah and I were one goal away. Stupid cocky bastard. Dancing around the room doing some kind of ballerina jumps.

I smirked and snapped a picture. When you heard the noise, you turned around and looks at me, soon realizing that I took a picture he frowned.

"No, Saph. Delete it." Hunter moaned like a five year old kid. To say that was cute is an understatement, it was completely adorable. "No can't do, Hunter". He tried to take my phone away but I was too fast for him. He pouted and sat down with his arms crossed.

"How adorable" I cooed. He looked a me for a second, then -still pouting- he turn his gaze away from me.

I weakly gave in and showed him my phone and me deleting the picture, not knowing that I could recover them later.

It was dinner time. I made fried chicken with some mashed potatoes. It sounds like a lot of food for a human being, but believe me when I say that it was enough to feed Hunter, Noah, and I with the pack.

Like always my food was amazing. Everyone just kept eating. For dessert I made an Oreo milkshake with a brownie. The pack loves having dessert so why not. I made a lot, like a lot, a lot of chocolate brownies. They were soft and warm on the inside. I was done cook so I placed the brownies on a plate for the pack and cleaned the dishes with the help of Jake.

It was kind of awkward being here with him. Cleaning and the dishes after an amazing dinner was something we would do together. Now not so much. I wanted to confront him about wanting me, then sleeping with someone else.

I finally mustered up the courage to say what I wanted to say.

"I know you had sex with some she-wolf."