School

Sapphire's POV

I'm waking up I a different bed. I look next to me and see that the clock reads
10:40 am.

Why can't I just sleep? Sleep forever! But no school has to begin again.

It's September again and high school senior year will be my last year. Whitmore high school was right between both Blue Moon and Shadow pack.

Hunter has to leave in four days. They finished deciding what to do with the land division.

Apparently we will be getting the smaller half because Shadow Pack has like ten times the people we have.

I walk down the stairs admiring the beautiful pictures of them hanging on the wall. Ones of us when we were little, ones of Cole and Kathy.

"-no Cole like this" I heard Kathy from the kitchen. Probably teaching Cole how to clean the dishes. I mean he is an amazing cook but he can't clean for his life.

"I got it. Jeez Kathy I know how to clean dishes" Cole responded looking as confused as ever.

"Oh yeah? What soap do you use?" Kathy challenged. He looked, trying to see what soap to use. He look from the hand soap to the dish soap.

I walked in, sat in the stool by the kitchen island and whispered, "the blue one".

He turned his face and gave me a great full smile. "Kathy it's clearly the blue one" Cole answered smugly.

"No that doesn't count. Sapphire gave you the answer"

"No she didn't. You just can handle me being right."

They both argued with each other. I look down and saw a plate with two grilled cheese with bacon.

As they fought I put on my head phones and listened to an audio book. Fifty Shades of Grey was not a bad book. Yeah, it had a lot of sex sense but the love story was great.

Fishing my grilled cheeses, I put my plate in the sink while Cole and Kathy washed dishes.

"Thanks for breakfast. Kathy come on. We're going to be late. " I called as I headed out the door. Opening the door to my car and hooping in, I hook my iPhone to the car. I have a thing for old music. It has more of a beat no some kind of noise.

I like the music we have now but old music hold memories.

Kathy runs out of the house while I'm in the driver seat listening to Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy Tell'em.

Baby, you know that I miss you.

I wanna get with you, but I cannot baby girl

And that's the issues.

Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you.

But I can't right now so baby, kiss me thru the phone.

(Kiss me thru the phone)

I'll see us later on

Kiss me thru the phone

(Kiss me thru the phone)

See ya when I get home.

"Shapp stop sunshine and drive! We're late!" Kathy yelled just as the song ended.

•••

We got to school before the bell rang. An assembly was happening to day for all the new comers.

I saw Jake and Cole sitting in the back of the left side auditorium.

I look to the right and see Hunter in the back of the auditorium too. I guess he saw my gaze and look at me.