The Date With An Intrusion

A/N

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. I WANT TO EXPLAIN SOME OF THE BOOK THAT I WILL NOT MENTION BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW.

-THANKS,
Genevieve.

SAPPHIRE'S POV

A date.

I'm going on a date with Hunter.

I need to get ready.

•••

We're driving to wherever this date was taking place. Hunter look hot as ever next to me holding my hand in he drove.

This is a new step for me because all the dates that I've had with Jake were in walking distances. We never really drove anywhere special together, unless you count driving to get groceries together in town a special drive.

"Did I say that you look beautiful?"

"Yes you did, four times now."

"Well I'm about to say it five times. You look beautiful." He leans over and kisses my forehead while I close my eyes feeling the sensation.

"Thank you again, Hunter."

Driving a little further we reached the a little cottage a little into the woods.

"This is a little extreme but this date is a over night date." Hunter started as we got out of the car. Hunter walked to the trunk and took out a bag.

"Um.. Yeah sure, what with the bag?"

"Since we are staying over, I thought you would need so more comfortable clothes to sleep in."

That was nice of him to think of getting comfortable clothes for me.

We walked inside and I saw the really nice furnished room. The kitchen was noticeable behind the couch.

Hunter tugged my hand was we walked towards the kitchen.

"This is the first pet of out date."

I like around and noticed a table with lit candles. The plates were set with the food being covered by a silver food cover.

The forks were nicely places beside the plate of food and a red wine glass in front.

"Wow! Hunter," I walked toward the seat amazed at his efforts. As I walks he pulled out a chair for me to sit. What a gentleman.

"This is amazing." I said in awe.

We sat down and ate the food he made.

"Come. I need to show you the rest." I followed Hunter as we walked up the stairs, into a room.

(Picture)

The room lights were off but was aluminized by little Christmas lights. White sheets were hanging from the wall connected to the opposite side of the wall.

The sheets made a tent-like form on the floor. I was so heartwarming how much time he put on this date.

"Hunter," I whispered. "This must have been so much work, and you did this for me?"

I looked over at him and he nodded.

"This is too much but how can I say no, this is amazing."

"Come here."

We walked inside the tent-like form and laid down with the pillows surrounding us.

"I have a projector here and we can watch some Netflix."