Mistake?

JAKE'S POV

I watched her walk away from the pack house with one of the pack members. Kathy was it? I don't remember.

Cheating. Worst thing you could ever do to someone you love. I love her. I still love her. It's been like a week that she has started seeing Alpha Hunter. He should be with his own mate, not being all over mine.

'Was yours' a voice in my mind said. My wolf. He was the one saying she's not ours anymore. I guess he's right. I no longer have the right to say she's mine. I lost her, and to Melissa of all people. Why her? Why couldn't I just been a little smarter and not cheated on her.

Melissa wasn't anything compared to Sapphire. They way Sapphires hair flowed to her back, the twinkle in her eyes saying she's happy. I gave that all up when I fucked Melissa. What kind of a mate am I? A shitty one for sure.

"Alpha-" one of the omegas called

"-leave please" I interrupted, wanting to be alone. I can't have people here sensing my weakness for my mate.

"Of course" she walked away and shut the door behind her.

I look back and starred at the door. I look around and something catches my eye. A picture of Sapphire and I. We were happy in that picture-smiling-but now, it's all about separation. Being away from each other as much as we can.

I put my self in this position. Me, and only me.

"We should really get to training, Alpha" said my beta, John. "yeah, I'll be down in a second."

John walks away leaving the door open. I look around for a little and leave.

As I walk down the stairs I can hear laughter. That laughter that makes me smile and bubble up inside. The only one who can make me feel that way, my mate.

I sense for her and feel that she's in the kitchen. I hind with my back against the wall and peek through the door.

I see her sitting on the stool. Hunter is across from her. His back is to the stove with the oven behind him. They're laughing at so kind of joke, or something.

I can see that twinkle back in her eyes. The one thing that hurts is, its Hunter that gave her that twinkle. Not me, not anymore.

"Hunter I can't breath" Sapphire gasp as she tries to breath from laughter too much.

"It's not my fault. It happened. I'm serious-stop laughing at me!" Hunter yells like a little boy.

What kind of an Alpha yells and screams like a little boy? How can he show power while still being a little kid?

I walk away before they know that I'm there. I can't have her seeing me sneaking around.

I go to the back yard and find pack members chatting, while waiting to train.

I stand in front and wait for everyone to settle down. From here I see Sapphire and Hunter walking in from the house. God, she was smiling again.

"Ok everyone, settle down" I said in a voice full of authority. They bow their heads in submission.

"Today we start by putting you all into groups. From experienced to non-experienced."

"Experienced go with Alpha Hunter and Beta James, Alpha Hunter's beta."

"Not very experienced can go with the pack warrior, Stephen."

"And not experienced can go with Jo. Form three lines in front of your trainer."

I looked around trying to find Sapphire. I see her... Next to Hunter. They seem so close now. I guess it's my fault.

I avert my eyes for a second and think how it would be if I never cheated on her.

We would be here. Her next to me, my arm wrapped around her, showing everyone their beautiful Luna. Her eyes looking at my face with love and adoration, me smiling, knowing that she's looking at me.

My eyes open again. I can't picture myself like that, not when we barely talk-we can't even look at each other.

Training started Hunter and his Beta were training, Stephen was also training, and Jo was training. I walked around, making sure they all followed their trainers.

Everyone did as told and tried the best they could.

•••••••••••

A/N

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA SHORT. SORRY

ANYWAYS COMMENT. WAS IT GOOD/BAD?

COMMENT

VOTE