Chapter 1 - fun in the pod / unpuking

You enter the pod very sick with mononucleosis. You got it from touchin tooters at the local homeless shelter. You hear banging from the inside of a closet. You open the closet and deaner falls out. "Ive been trapped in there for a year !" he exclaims. "Hey.....who are you ?" He asks, looking up and down at your beautiful but slightly deformed figure. You get insecure as you know you are quite deformed since your trip to cherynobl, which you thought was seaworld, so you swam in a cool green lake. "You have a strange glowing aura...." deaner points out. "Id it ugly ? Do i disgust you ?" You ask, in tears. "No ! You are beautiful, even though you look very sickly.... are you okay ?" He asks. "Oh yeah, just some mono from the homeless shelter" you reply. "Oh yeah that happens to me all the time." Deaner replies back. Then gener walks in the room "did someone say mono ?!" He asks. "Yes ! Look who came into the pod today, gener, this cool person named (y/n)." You smile, but then your eyes widen........ how did he know your name ? "How did you know my name ?" You ask. "I am psychic" he answers. You fall to the floor and start screaming and crying and throwing up. He says "just kidding, i saw you at the homeless shelter once." You unpuke (the Vomit goes back in). "BLLLLAUUWUUW" they both look at you, impressed. "Wow that was some pretty cool unpuking" gener says. "Thanks," you reply, "want me to teach you ?" "Yes !!!!!!!!!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs, so loud that it makes the room shake and his cheeks jiggle a lil bit. You blush and get ready to puke again. "BLEUVUGUHRHHRHR" you vomit aggressively. It splashes on his face a little bit, and he giggles. "Hee hee hee hee. How are you puking that much ?" "I have mono" you reply. "Homeless shelter mono ?" He asks. You say yes. "Ok i dont care show me the unpuke bitch" "ok so you just kinda inhale like this- BEOWIEJJWW" it goes back in. "Cool," he says, "my turn." He takes some olive garden leftovers out of the fridge and eats it. BLEUEURHEHJRGEHGR he projectile vomits right into your face. You blush and giggle. "Hee he he hee" "yes, he, that is my pronoun" he replies. Gener walks over and says "my pronouns are they/them/puke." "Cool pronouns gener. Thank you gener, very cool." You reply, your face still full of that sweet olive garden juice. "You ready to unpuke, deaner ?" "Ya" he says. BEWOWIEIW. It goes back in but he pukes again immediately because its olive garden. "Good job !" You say. "Thank you, sweet cheeks" he replies. You blush. "what did you just call me ?" "Uhhhh... uhhh... numbnuts !!!!" He says, panicked. You laugh, and then pass out. You forgot you had mono and your body is deteriorating quickly.
End of chapter 1