Chapter 11 - Fruits Of Chi

Deabe is driving and the road is very bumpy. His face is leaky and covered in snot from his crying. Gener bounces aroun d and hits his head on the janky ass car and gets KNOCKED UP. "OOOOOUCHHHHHHH" We drive back to the pod and gener is screaming the whole time . I turn around and look at Gene, he immediately stops screaming and starts to droo. I droo also and our saliva is flooding the car. Dean looks at us, then at the floor of the car that was now in a thick coat of slailvad. He whispers, "....why is the world in love again......." I say YASSSSSSS. He goes quiet and is embarasst. "...I'm really sorry about earlier you guys. It's just... complicated." Dean says. "HUH????" Me and Geenes responded. Dean sighs frusitrated. He hate the world./.....he nhate olive garden,,........ After a long car ride, we were finally back at the pod. The scotchgard clouds had disappeared and the atmosphere was saad and greasy and mucus. We walked into the giant hole Dean left after backing his vehicle into the wall. Dean pick s up one of the broken wall pieces and thinks to himself 'hmmm....i could use this...' We look at him in confucius. "Dude what do you need that 4?" Gene asked. His arm was wrapped around my waste and it made me giggle. "Watch this....." Deaner takes the piece of wall and uses his own bare hands to carve it into an ashtray. My jah gapes in shock "WWWWOOAOAAH!" Dean smirks and quickly runs into the pod. He grabs some paint (nobody knows where it came from) and paints goofy ahh faces onto the ashtray. "WALLAH!!" Dean yells as he presents this fine object to us. "Damn Deaniel! This is um........Really nice!" Gene says. Dean's face lights up like lightbubl he is so happy. "Its for you...." he says shyly to genner and starts giggling. Gener takes it and the paint is still wet and gets all over his hands but he decides not to tell deaer. "Uh....thanks dude" je says. Dean turns around for a moment but I could tell his face was red and full of love and loaf. "Lemme just put this in our room and we can use it later :)" Gene says. I follow him to their room. Gene r sets down the goofy ahh ashtray, the paint is all smudged where his hands. "Does he do this all the time?" I asked. Gene looked at me and sighed. "Yes, and as much as I think his inventions are stupid and goofy as hell I still appreciare them." *awww sound effect* "You wanna see something Y/N?" I noddled my head and we make our way towards the closet. This was the same place I first met Dean YASS!!111!1. Gene reaches out for the light string and lightly pulls it. The light and part of the ceiling thats holding onto it collapses down. Leafing it dangling by our feeet. After staring at the disaster I looked up and saw shelves upon shleves of goofy ahh trinkets, knicknacks, and specimens. "Deaner made all of these for me.On our first dat I had desperately needed a flute for our next session. I jhasd recently lost my chi flute to a plane crah. As we waited for our delectable little morsels for the evening he handed me a deelivcxalty wrapped box with a sparkly bo. I opened it and there it was." He paused and grabbed a flute that looked like sometingf from s. "I try to plah the flute and it shot laszer. The lazersdf ended up hitting someone in the face. I can still hear that scream....." I think about how the deformities on Mean's face kind of looked like laser maerks.... but i ignore this thought. "Dean was so upset over this. He didsnt know he had created a weapon of mass desfructionsa. But if it kept his creative juices flowing making this kinda stuff, then I didn't mind." He carefully put the flute of the chi (part 2) back on the shelf. It shot laszer but luckily missed us by 0.000001 inch. But now the lightbulb had splattered. I scream and dean runs over. "Whats going on?!?! What are yuo doing in the closet...." Me and Gene look at eachother He begins to sweat nervoduly. Dean doesn't look verry happy :(."We will be out soon DONT COME IN!" gener says. Deaner finds this quite sussy and is even less happy now. "Why cant dean come in :(" i ask,. Gene kissssses me . A big fat wet sloppy smooch. And looks deep in my eye. (the other one fell off) "I Want You" he sas. I blughfjsh and my face gets sweaty. "Oh Gener, you're so sexy." Genr sweats so much there is sweat leaking out the closet door. Deanee is watching and this makes him ANGY!!!! Dean lunges onto the door and starts yanking on the knob, kicking hsis legs. The door falls off immediately and crusges him. "YEOOUCH" he cry. Me and Geen gasp in unison. We lift the door and deaner is just laying there in a puddle of genes sweat and crying. "I GOT A BOOBOOOOOO :(" He fried out. We look and there is indeed a giant lump on his frehead and stars floating around his head. Gene carefully picks up the grown ass white man and takes him to the kitchen for some band aids. In his concussed state he accidentally says something very groundshocking..... "I WANT OLIVE HARDEN :(" "WWWWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT!?!?!??!?!?!!?" Gene yells. His jah was so wide open his tongue rolled out onto the floor. I coudnlt believe it eithe rbut I also kinda knew. I start walking to deaner to comfort him but accidentally step on genes tomngue. He mqkes scream noise like in tom and jerry . His tongue retracts like measuring tape but it was tangled around my ankle and now my foot is in his mouth (shoe on). Dean is looking at us but is stil thinking about alive garden. He was looking at y/n foot in genes mouth but imagining olive harden breadstick in his mouth. He then looked at Y/N's hair and it remineded him of sphaegttig. Limp and greasy. He bent down and started sucking up all the hair into his mouth, leabing Y/N trapped. "AHHHHHHH" i scream. I try to kick him but accidentally use the foot that is in genres mouth so i hit him with gener. The impact caused the counter Dean was sitting on to collapse. Dean is awoken from the fall but Gene passed out wirh my foot still stuck in his mouth.

E d of chapter 11