Voxto

A Rogue dog

Vox :"Shoto~~, come here boy~".

Shoto:"Yes~Master~~".

Vox:"You!"

Vox:"You!".

Vox got down struck, by shoto's cuteness.

Vox:" We'll,we'll, look at what we have here. A dog in heat, are we~".

Shoto:" Yes....mast...er...i..fel..l...empty... Need...som..ething...i.nside.".

Shoto slurs he's words, by how he feels so hot in he's body. Vox look so pleased by it, that he kiss shoto. Shoto got shock, but he happily kiss back. Lustfully, while kissing he's hands keep on grabing vox hanfu (a/n: i think, am i right or no?). Tightly.

Shoto pulls out, from the lack of air. Vox loves the look of shoto out off breath, so Lustfully he lick his lips. And grab shoto collar down to his crotch, and said.

Vox:"Lick pup, lick it".

Shoto use his teeth, to pull the zipper out. Revealing, a red boxer with a massive cock. Shoto then use his hand to pull the boxer out, and saw a massive gigantic cock. He start to lick the shaft, and to the base and finally suck the whole thing.

Vox:"heh you're so good, you're so good at it my boy. Maybe this is not the first time, maybe it was with that fox boy huh".

Shoto shake his head, in denial while sucking vox dick. Shoto's hand went down to his ass, and play with it using his middle finger. Poking his prostitute, and another till it was three finger inside. Shoto's ass, Vox love the site. Vox grab shoto hair, and went deep.

Shoto's eye's rolled back, at the sudden intrusion.

Vox:"Sucking my dick makes you so happy, look at you cum dripping already".

Vox said was true, Shoto dick has cum dripping already.

Shoto:"Mhm.ph..ng..g".

Vox:"Mhmm....you better drink this milk boy".

Vox rapidly, trust his hips, not giving shoto a time to breathe. Shoto moaned, sending vox dick vibrate. And finally he came inside shoto mouth, And shoto came. Shoto's cum is on the flour shoto and vox don't care about the mess. Because they still have heat in their body.

Still keep on sucking on this sweet cum from vox, Shoto almost chock but still keep on drinking vox cum.

Vox:"Now that's a good boy, open your mought, now that's a look i want to see. now undress for me baby~~".

Shoto:"Ye...s..mas..ter~~".

Shoto undress himself, slowly yet seductive. He's top shirt, that has been coverd reveal. The pink yet cherry like nipples, that want anyone to suck it. Revealing his body to the demon in front, then went to his pants.

Vox Adam apple rolled down, (a/n:fuck it, i dont know how to explain this). At this beautiful boy, undressing for him. Showing his body to him, him only and also we'll mark this Rouge dog himself.