Vox X Luca

{Nobodys pov}

The smell of wine hit the entire room, all people dance around drinking with there friends. But only this one is alone, this lonely man came in to the bar. To get drunk, to be wasted. He had a fight with shoto, because he saw him and ike together at the mall. And he was really jealous which vox like, but it also annoyed him to be mention again and again.

So the two fight, till Vox got out of the house to get some fresh air. He walk around the streets while he's head down, he past by the park where shoto and him hanging around. It give him nostalgic memories, he remember shoto and him walking around the park. And eating ice cream, while walking around having a blast time together. Vox smile but then remembered that they had a fight, he look heart broken when shoto didn't trust him with his love for him.

As he was walking back on track, he's nose pick up a scent of Vodka or a smell off beer. He thought that maybe a glass of wine, we'll wipe away his sorrow. He look up and the shop's name is, Luxiem Bar. (Like i said I'm bad at naming). Vox then grab the handle and open the shop, luckily it's still open at this late hour.

(this is the bar, with luca the bartender)

Vox saw so many wine and beer, he thought that it was fancy but it didn't

Vox saw so many wine and beer, he thought that it was fancy but it didn't. It was just a comfy vibing place, it was filled with Jazz music playing in the background. The furniture is also good, and the leather seats look so comfy too. I look at the place it look so empty, we'll at this late hour usually there would be people but no.

I wonder where's the people here, the sign did say it was open. But i don't mind that there are two or three people here, Maybe me and shoto visit this place often. But sadly he remembered again that they had a fight, so he sat in front of the bartender.

"Welcome sir, what can i get for you tonight sir" Luca.

"Can i have a cup of Vodka" Vox said with a sad face.

"Okay then, just wait a minute Sir!" Luca.

Luca look at his back and took a of tequila, some oranges and Grenadine syrup. He grab a tall glass which the glass is collin glass, and Vox raise his eyebrow in confusion and ask the bartender.