Sonny /Alban

What if there where two Sonny, which we'll you choose??.

Alban :"Eh-eh uhm both i think?? "

Sonny:"Alban~~ you need to pick one, which is me!".

Sonny smile menacingly, Alban gulped at the sudden words sonny just said.

Another sonny appeared, took Alban's hand and turn spin him. Till he lands his face to sonny, Alban look up and saw another sonny smile at him. The same way the first one did, Alban sweat bullets at the sudden pressure he gets.

Another Sonny/let's call him sunny kk so as to know which is which.

Sunny:"Choose which one you love the best, come on now Kitten i know you we'll choose me~~".

Sonny took another hand which is available, and again spin Alban and land his face to his chess. Sonny slowly run his body down Spain, till his hands are on Alban's hips and hug him tight.

Sunny is getting angry, when sonny lift his head to look straight at sunny. And smirk, challenging the other dom.

Alban:"I-a guy's calm down, both of you please"

But the two never stop, but filled more challenge then ever. After hearing Alban beg, it ignite a fire in them.

Sonny:"Yeah, sunny you should calm down, Alban listen to Alban".

Sonny's eye's glint with, mocking. Sunny lost it, he was ragging mad. He was about to punch Sonny, but the other noctyx members came in time. And stop sunny, Fulgur and Uki is on sunny while Yugo snatched Alban. From Sonny's clutches, Yugo then stop Sonny from coming closer to Alban. Alban just stand still, looking at the mess this two are.

Sonny:"Alban baby, come to oni-chan come".

Sonny said gently, then Sunny also said.

Sunny:"Don't listen to him, come closer to me. Please kitten".

As those two struggle to get out from the grip, they still use their mouths to fight and own.

Uki:"This two really need some restrain".

Fulgur:"Yeah, but aren't you also the same".

While Uki and Fulgur, flirt with each other.

And for Yugo cried in the background, screaming Mommy and Daddy. And for Alban we'll his watching all his family members, we'll how should he say this uhm chaotic.

..........................................................................

So uhm which one we'll you choose it's short, i know but it was my head and i am on my Vc with my fam. And watching nijisanji en when i have time. Less to say i have been reading some awesome fanfic, so yeah this is the only thing i have. Please wait and add, vote, follow me plss. Also i love you all, which you like or favs in noctyx comment me.

This is from Twitter i found, in tag NSFW

This is from Twitter i found, in tag NSFW. Also follow the person who draw this amazing art.