🎉 Noctyx Christmas Celebration 🎉

A beautiful afternoon, the birds are chirping the sky is full of snow. The weather is nice and cool, perfect for having a party. A snow ball past by and hit a light brown hair, the boy look annoyed and look to where the snow ball came from. Finally spotted a gray hair boy, whistling like it was not him who throw it.

He bend down and make a round snowball, and throw it to the gray hair boy. Which the gray hair notice and dodge, the brown boy make another snowball and throw it again and again to the gray hair boy. And which he dodge everytime, a blue hair then sneakily throw a snow to the brown hair which it hit him. And this time he has another challenger, a Yellow hair lools like a sun happily skip to the brown hair and hug him.

Which the brown hair immediately cry to the Yello sunshine, he patted him and help him hit those who hit his little brother.

"Alban~ nyan let me help you ~" The Yellow hair said, and then he immediately change to a boig and sunny vibe. To a machine gun he makes a lot of snowball and throw it like a speed of light. And it hit the gray hair and the blue hair boy. The brown hair name alban, laugh and clutch his stomach for the pain of laughing so hard. But got stop cuz he was hit, he fought back with a snowball and continue to throw.

While afar a purple hair guy sitting in a bench with a hot cocoa, watching the kids i mean the boys play. After a while, they look so tired and barely throw the snowball. They spotted uki sitting in a bench, so they walk towards him and sat next to him. Uki the purple hair boy, grab his tumbler and purr his homemade hot cocoa and give it to the boy's. The boys happily drank it thier stomach felt warm, after a while of resting Alban decided to go make a snow man and took some pictures.

The other's agree, sooner the boy's are finished with their snowman. Uki we'll he over design the snowman, while Alban and the Yellow hair make a little snowman with a stick gun. The blue hair was making a snowman holding a milkshake cup, they took pictures each one of them and finally a group picture. After their fun with the snowman they went to ski area, and after they reach the top the ski down the mountain.

The sky are getting darker

After a couple of diving down the mountain, they go to their little cottage house. And put a fire in the fireplace beside with a fire extinguisher next to it, afraid if they we'll get a burnt cottage. Uki did all the cooking with a help of his boyfriend name Fulgur, nickname as fuu fu chan the gray hair boy. By the couch was  Alban, sonny and Yugo, play a game with the tv. Yugo who is still not use to playing games, always targeted by this two rascals.

The atmosphere was like a joyful happy family, uki the mother, fulgur the father, Sonny the older brother, Alban as a little brother and finally yugo as a baby brother. The sight was wonderful, after the two finish cooking took long enough cuz of being flirty with each other. They all eat, after some time they finish Sonny do the dishes, Alban cleaning the table and Yugo put the clean dishes in the pantry.

While the couple was hugging sharing a blanket, and watching a movie. After the three are done cleaning, they join the couples watching a movie. yugo grab the popcorn, alban took some hot cocoa, and sonny took some warm blanket.

The sight of a warmfu family, bounding together in the Christmas eve. What a sight such beautiful and harmonize sight, the night is full of another joy.

And this is another one, next maybe ima go with Lazulight. But for now this is for today, luxiem and noctyx. I love you guy's see you tommorow, bye 💜💜💜💜