Voxto

( it's been a while, making Voxto huh?. By the way today's theme is about, red ridding hood but instead of a big bad wolf a big daddy we'll appear.)

{Shoto pov}

Early in the morning i got up and do my daily routine, and by the time i was done breakfast is ready. I go down stairs and met my parents, a buff dad and a amazing chief mom. The air smell so good, other than the wooden smell coming from the house. Greeted my mom and dad, and eat my breakfast. As i was done a big hand rub my perfect hair to a mess, i look at my dad and said.

"Dad!!, i just got my hair done, *sigh* now i have to fix it again". Shoto angrily rub his hair and comb it, to a perfect and stylish hair he had.

"sheesh, your old man just want to play with my son. Is it really your hair is important, than me your old man" Father scratch the back of his hair, and teasing me with a big grin on his face.

*Cough*i turn to my mom, and she handed me a basket full of bread and meat and some medicine. I was about to grab a piece of bread, she slap my hand.

"No shoto, this is for your grandma. Not for you, you already have your breakfast and now you want to eat more!" my mom angry look give me shiver, women's are scary.

But maybe grandma we'll be gladly, give me some sweets.

"Son, i should warn you. There's alot of wild animal's in the wood's, you better be careful since now you're 18. Here have this with you, i made it especially for you to protect yourself from danger" Father handed me a knife with a cool looking blade, that has a purple handle and a black blade. And a little attached japanese written with a color of red, as I hold it and swing it and felt comfortable with it.

As i felt amuse with my weapon, my mother came back holding a purple hoodie. And let me wear it cuz it is hot outside, and this is my favorite hoodie. Finally all down with everything I'm ready to, go to grandma's house before that i hug my parents and wave goodbye to them

Today is the day, where i go to grandma's house to give medicine and food. I put the knife in my high shoe's (bro idk where to put the knife 🗡), and check my basket if everything is still there. Afte checking, i follow the path where my grandma leaves.

The forest seems not so bad, i mean it's so peaceful and quite. The shining ray light of sunshine hits the road, and the trees dance around with the wind. The animals look so cute too!, the bunny hop hop hop to his family and feed them carrots. There not dangerous like dad said, i saw many beautiful butterflies flying around in a middle of a flower Grove.

As i keep on passing by, i felt a strange sense of something following me. I keep my act up as to not know who's following me, as i keep on walking straight ahead. I slightly making my walk fast but not to fast, and i heard it was getting closer to my back. I saw a branch and immediately leap, and took my knife out of my high shoe's.

What i saw shock me, i thought it was a monster or some wild animals. But what i saw is actually a big man, with a tall height and wide broad shoulders and a flat cake. (Some of u know what i meant right *wink wink*) not only that he has a long dark-red hair and a, little bit of curl. He's face look so sexy, damn it shoto stop thinking naughty thing's.

As i try not to think something naughty things, the man who he droll on smirk at him. And he's chuckle, his voice is sexy not only his looks but his voice too. Damn sush a hot daddy, he is not like my old man he is drop dead handsome.

He and i just stare at each other's eye, he's golden yellow eye's shine. Then he did these, he reach his hands wide open indicating for me to jump. I jump in his open arms, his big warm hands engulf in my body. I felt warm and tingly, my heart started to pound.