Ike X Mysta

"Huff huff" a pant was heard in the corridors, he's heart beat is running fast. He run alot today, why you ask. Because someone was running after him. He has a pair of green and yellow blended eye's, with a messy highlighted hair.

Tho this guy look so gentle and kind, but this hidden inside of him makes it even worse. For the gray hair boy, who is panting and out of breath. He look to his right but didn't see him, then he walk quietly to find the exit of this school. He found a door not to far, he could use that to hide for a while. Before going to another place as to not be found, he slip inside with ease. He look inside and it was a, janitor closet. He thought that janitor room is close to the exit of this school, he look around and couldn't find the key to the exit . While looking around he saw a bottle of water, he grab it and drank the bottle.

Because of him running around, he's stamina is almost empty. He drank it without care, after he was done drinking the bottle is almost empty. He start to think, and regret his decision about him and the class president alone.

Back to the past (Let's go back to what happen)

It was a sunny day, it was full of rainbows and sparkles. The gray hair boy sit next to the window, and he could see the beautiful clouds and the sky's. While looking, someone shout his name.

"Mysta!" a purple hair boy, calling the gray hair boy name mysta.

"hey! Shoto!" Mysta also call his name, he sat next to mysta and start talking.

"so mysta, i was thinking maybe we should play together in minecraft" shoto said.

"Why?" mysta replied.

"We'll theirs this amazing server, and i want to play with you" shoto.

"Sure, as long as you play fair am good" mysta.

"What! What do you mean play fair!, i always play fair mysta" shoto shouted at the way mysta said.

"yeah right, i know your a bottom and a bitch. And i know you we'll definitely kill me, like last time we played together". Mysta.

"Oh please, you we're the one who keeps summoning the frogs, that explodes when i am near. And did you also call me a bitch and a bottom, what about you are you also a bottom!" shoto said. Remembering the last time they played together, it was a game called battleblock.

"i am not a bottom you bitch!, i am a top you bitch. Besides it was very funny tho, to kill you with the frog " mysta said, while holding his laugh.

"Funny! Funny my ass, you keep on Killing me and it's funny you said!" shoto.

"We'll you did also kill me, with your circle thingy so it's pretty fair".(Let's put it like that, i don't know or more likely remember what's it called).

"Yeah right!" shoto.

"Oh what do we have here, two bottom's fighting for what exactly?" a deep voice chime in.

The two bottom's look up, and saw a red and tall male.

"Oh, it's just vox" shoto said while blushing a little.

Vox saw shoto ear a blushing, and smirk.

"So tell me, what are you two fighting about? Hmm, care to explain doggy". Vox said, making his voice a little dipper.

"We'll it was a game where, mysta and i play back a week ago. And he keeps on getting his frogs at me, and it we'll always explode and keep on killing me" shoto said 'Daddy'.

"I see, why don't you bark at the frogs, maybe they we'll run back to mysta" Vox.

"Bark!?, why bark with the frogs anyway". Mysta.