2. Predictions

There are gonna be heaps of POV changes at the end. Hope it isn't too confusing

Ian in 3rd person POV

SSundee thought for a bit. He could prevent her from coming here at all, or he could try to gain her trust by letting her come here. He could tell she had some doubts about FwF, but was currently pushing them away. If he could show her they weren't so bad, maybe she'd join their side. It was a big if, but one he was willing to take. Time to call a meeting so that his Minions would know.

"Today, FwF decided to send a spy in to our midst. They will get here tomorrow morning, and start collecting information." Audible gasps were heard. "Now, I'm sure you're wondering how to stop this happening. The answer is that, we don't." Henwy raises his hand. "Why not sir? Won't he share classified information with them?"

"You can call me Ian, Henwy. As with the classified information, she is reporting back every two days. She is already having doubts about FwF. I believe that we can convince her to join us in two days. Nico, she has magic. When it comes time for the class selections, tell her that despite not wanting to take magic, her ability is too strong not to train. Tell her at least take it for two weeks as a trial run. She can quit after that if she wants. Sigils, Biffle and Henwy, she is very likely going to take swordfighting. Teach her as you would with any student. Russell, take her on the usual tour. Answer her questions, as she is likely used to a very different approach. Any questions?"

"What if we don't convince her?" "We cut off her communication to FwF. Anything else?" Everyone shakes their heads. "Well then thank you for coming, especially at such a late time. Have a good night!"

Everyone headed out. Ian sighed when he saw that Nico wasn't walking or talking to anyone. He knew that the others weren't deliberately excluding him, it's just that Nico is used to an invitation sort of system, while the others used a join if your interested system. Nico used to be so close to the others though.

3rd person POV

Sigils walked with Biffle and Henwy. "You up for a game of UNO?" The other two nod. "Lets do it outside the dorms, so the others can join if they want to." Kate and Russell notice them setting up and join them.

Nico watches them play. They hadn't invited him again. He sighs. They never seem to invite him. He turns to go into his dorm when he hears a shout.

Sigils POV

I had just won the round, acting like I had a red when I actually had a green. Henwy put down the green 8, all smug like he stopped me, and I put down my green 0. I looked up to see Nico watching us, all sad. I wondered why he didn't join us. I decided the best course of action was to call him over to play.

Nico POV

"Oi Nico, wanna play?" Sigils surprised me. I thought they didn't want me to play? Anyways, he had scooted over so that if I came over, I would be in between him and Biffle. I nodded and came and sat beside him.

Sigils

"You know how to play?" Nico nodded. "Good." We played for a while in silence, except for the odd "No peeking!" and "Your bleeding!" Then I whispered, "How come you never join us?" He looked surprised.

Nico

What? What does he mean by that? They never invite me, why would I join them? "You never invite me."

Sigils

"What? You can come over and play with us if your interested, you know that, right?" He shakes his head. "Well you know that now!" And they continued to play.

a/n Also I just noticed this:

What the fudge guys I've only posted 4 chapters and two of them aren't even STORY chapters

What the fudge guys I've only posted 4 chapters and two of them aren't even STORY chapters. My most impressive rank is JeromeASF and I haven't even added him to the story yet. Thank you guys so much. This might not even be that good but I can't believe that I got this high already. Thank you