3. Opposite

Agent 77 POV

5:55am
Why was I up this early? I'm pretty sure Synergy (they don't get the privilege of full name) preferred to have late arrivals. But nooo, I have to find out heaps on my first day.

Anyways, I shouldn't be complaining. They trust me enough to give me this job. And hardships come with the job. Too many. Nope, not going down there.

(The breakfast time skip)

I grabbed my things, and set off to Insane's base. (Still no full name!) I'm not sure who knows apart from management that I'm being a double agent, so I'm covering bases as much as I can.

I arrive. What am I supposed to do know? Am I meant to knock or something? Just as I lifted my hand to knock, a man came. "So you're the, uh, new recruit, right?" Wait, how did he know? No, no, no, they probably just say that cause I'm standing here. Right, right? "Yup!"

"Follow me, for your tour! Oh, leave your belongings here, they'll get transported to your new room." Tour? Don't they just let you figure out the rooms with a map? "Oh and here's a map if you ever get lost!" I looked at the map. Unlike FwF's, it was easy to understand. They had an easy to understand layout with a functional you are here dot.

"Here's the "Cells". This is where people recruited from battles go until they pass a test and meet certain criteria. They have a stricter schedule then the non-jailed, and have an earlier lights out, but are treated equally. The Jailers work here. People think it's the worst job because they have to remind the jailed that they have to stop playing to prepare for their class, but it is respected nonetheless."

Hold up, you telling me that Jailed and Jailer aren't inferior to students? Do Jailers even choose to become Jailers? "Yes." What? Did I say that aloud? Judging from the small look of confusion on his face, I did, and he is probably wondering why I would even think otherwise. Oh well.

"These are the student dorms, where you can spend your time when you're not in your classes or class." So you can take more than one class. That's cool.

"Here are the Teacher dorms. Teachers, Teacher Aides, and other helpers live here. The symbols indicate the what they are, so one means teacher, one means teacher aide, and so on." That's cool as well! "Look, ****'s shows that they're a magic teacher and do the **** *** part in the *******." "What's that bleeping noise?" He laughs. "Oh yeah, it's to stop you hearing names, groups and events before the *******. So you don't get bored at the *******." Huh? Oh well, it'll make sense later.

"Anyways, ******'s says they're a Swordfighting teacher and do the ** ****** part in the ******. ******'s says about the same except that they're a Teacher Aide. *****'s shows that they're a Swordfighting Teacher Aide and do the **** *** part.

He continued explaining and quizzing me in the Teachers till we finished. It was honestly a lot, but he assured me it was okay to forget some.

"So here's the Magic classroom. It's enchanted so mistakes don't hurt and don't go any further than the classroom itself. As you can see, **** is currently teaching a group. If you do take magic-" As if. "-you can take a group class or a solo class." Solo classes are cool and all but there is no way that I am taking magic. And that's final.

"This is the Swordfighting classroom. All three teachers are here today. Usually ****** pops in to help, but ***** only sometimes pops in. They only do group classes, which makes sense. To prevent anyone getting hurt, they use a spell so that you don't get injured or feel pain, but fake blood comes out." I like that. I don't like that they use magic, but I get why they do.

"Anyways, that is the end of the tour. I got to get prepared for the *******. Uh, you have to stay here for the *******, but it'll be ready soon. See you around!" I guess I am just staying here then.