4. Hamilton

I waited. There definitely was an event, as lots of people were waiting as well. At some point they opened the doors to the hall and I went and sat at the front. The lights dimmed and someone came to the front of the stage. "Welcome Insane Synergy! As you all know, whenever a new student arrives, we have to perform our own *******!" Everyone seemed excited for this event, despite seemingly already having seen this before.

"Alright, Sapphire, would you prefer a history lesson or a musical?" I hate history, so obviously a musical. "Musical." He grinned. "Just what I thought. Commence the music!"

(If you put on the linked reddit post and play it this bit will make more sense. If not just sing it in the Alexander Hamilton tune)

"We, we fought for him
Me, I died for him
Me, I trusted him
Me, I loved him
And Me? I'm the damn fool that shot him!"

(You can stop playing it now. In order of the above, Sigils and Biffle, Henwy, Russell, Kate and Nico)

Everyone clapped. I did too, because that was awesome. I was a little confused though, because didn't everyone here trust and fight for him? And like how could you have died for him if you were alive.

"Now for the person you've been waiting for, THANDEEPOOL!" Thandeepool? The leader? He comes here to welcome new students? Isn't he too busy? Apparently not, because here he was, in the flesh. Hey, at least I can get info on him.

"Welcome Sapphire! Here at Insane Synergy you can have fun while helping with the war effort. Once this is finished, you can choose which class or classes you will take. If you need a material for a certain class, such as a sword for swordfighting, we can provide it. Some classes do require a genetic ability to take, such as magic, so don't be upset if your not eligible for it. If you have a very strong or bright ability, we may override your choice not to take that class for two weeks. You can opt out afterwards." Pffffff, I won't be upset when I can't take magic.

"In a moment, you'll get to elect which class or classes you'll take. After that you'll have a quick interview with all the teachers, you'll have a final selection of classes, and then you'll receive your schedule."

I guess I'll wait.

a/n Short chapter today! How are you all today?