we arrived at the hellhole we called school and got out of the van.
as we walked in a bunch of girls swarmed us. the usual pick me girls who thought matt and chris were in love with them. they weren't.
being friends with these boys means i received a lot of hate not only from fans but from the girls at school. they thought i was in the way of their chances with them but realistically none of them had a chance. the boys were more focused on their careers than anything. i couldn't be more proud of how far they have come
i had my first class with matt, it was my favourite class of the day. we mainly sat there giving our english teacher shit because of how terrible she is but she knows it's all out of good fun.
the bell rang and we all walked in our needed directions.
i made eye contact with the one person i wanted to avoid, my ex boyfriend; james.
he looked me up and down and said something under his breath as he always does i looked at matt who was already looking at me to make sure i was okay.
Matt's POV:
i was walking to my first class of the day with ell. my favourite class. not only because it was the class we bullied the teacher in but because i got a whole two periods with ell by myself.
i've been in love with her ever since she pushed me down that slide when we were 4 i'm not quite sure why, considering i had a concussion from hitting my head on the top of the slide.
as we were walking we made eye contact with james, ell's psycho ex boyfriend. he hated me, not because of ell but because after the breakup i confronted him and it ended in a massive punch on in the cafeteria. not my proudest moment but i would do anything to protect her.
james walked past us and muttered something under his breath. he always does this and it pisses me off. i looked down at ell to make sure she was okay she looked at me and smiled as if to say ' i'm fine matt, just keep walking'. she looked so beautiful today. i never tell her this though. i don't want to make things awkward.
* back to ells pov *
matt and i sat down in our usual spot for english. the teacher smiled at us and marked our names off the roles to show we were present.
" good morning class" she stood up there and explained what we were doing in todays class. another student walked in late.
" if you're going to be late to my class and act all miserable then don't bother to show up!" she said as the student sat down at his desk.
" if you're letting people leave because they're miserable, you're going to lose half your english class" matt said causing the whole class to laugh.
our teacher turned back to the board not acknowledging what matt had said but we knew she heard him.
we finished our work and the bell rang for first break. we left and told our teacher to have a nice weekend. deep down we really did love her she was a great teacher sometimes.
matt and i walked to my locker and met up with chris and nick. we told them what matt had said in english and they laughed.
i really love our little group.

A/N
heyyy it's me again :) i just wanted to say hi and thanks for reading. also this story is meant to be in all lowercase. and if my grammar is bad i'm sorry i'm lowkey failing english rn
have a good day or night :)