it was the end of the day and i was waiting by the mini van for the boys. i had my airpods in listening to chase atlantic when i felt someone tap me on the shoulder.. it was matt.
" hey matty b" i hugged him but his hug was a lot tighter than usual
" is everything okay?" his whole body weight was being held up by me.. he released himself from the hug
" i missed you" he said smiling
i got instant butterflies.. what is going on i've never felt this way before especially towards matt.
" i missed you too matt" the other walked up to the car and we got in.
" who wants to go on a walk after we get home" i suggested
matt and nick replied " yes of course"
chris said he has a lot of homework to catch up on so he was gonna stay home
" boringgggg" i replied with a little laugh so he knew i was joking.
we arrived back at the triplets house and put our stuff inside, then matt nick and i left.
nick took a photo of us and posted it on his instagram.

nicolassturniolo

walks with the gang

walks with the gang.. minus chris
tagged: mattsturniolo, ell.03
comments
@ell.03 : we cute or whatever 🫶🏻
*^ nicolassturniolo: yes we are
@mattsturniolo: i look hella funny 😭
*^ @ell.03: you always do :)
@christophersturniolo: maths homework <<<
*^ nicolassturniolo: ur a nerd ditching us for homework
@trippinforthetriplets: ship matt and ell till the day i die 🫶🏻😩
——————————————————————
i love some of the boys fans, they are so nice but sometimes 15 year old girls can get out of hand. it used to get to me a lot. my anxiety would skyrocket whenever the boys invited me to LA or even when we were just going to the mall because i didn't like large groups and wherever we went a large group followed.. along with nasty things being said i've even had death threats thrown my way but i know the boys would never let anything happen to me.
matts pov:
nick posted a photo of us all on instagram and i was reading the comments. they were mostly nice but some of them were attacking eleanor. things such as " ew why does she have to be everywhere they go" and " leave my boys alone" i don't understand how people can think such mean things about such a beautiful girl. it really hurts seeing our so called 'fans' treat her this way.. let alone how ell is feeling reading all of these.
i walked out of the living room to the kitchen and saw ell sitting there watching tiktoks with trevor at her feet. that dog loves her almost as much as i do. i sat next to her.
" hey ell how you doing" i asked as i reached to the fruit basket and grabbed an apple
" i'm okay matty, how are you" she smiled. god that smile is amazing.
" i was wondering if you wanted to stay tonight.. we could have a matty and eleanor night just the two of us" that was the boldest thing i've ever said to her.
" i'd love that" she hugged me. all of the sudden a major weight was taken off my shoulders.
finally, i get her to myself for the night.