11

matts pov:

i watched as ell walked into the buliding she works at. god she's so beautiful, a million thoughts are always running through my mind about youtube and my career but ell, shes always number one. 

i drove back to the house. it was now 9:30 am. i know this sounds cheesy but i already miss her, its always been like this even before we were together. ell would leave our house and i would feel almost lonely even though i had nick and chris. 

i parked the van in the driveway and walked in the front door through to the kitchen. 

" oh looks whos back" nick says as he sets up the camera so we can begi filming this weeks video. 

i walked over to chris who was preparing all the ingredients for nick to bake blindfolded. 

" red velvet cake" i asked with a perplexed look on my face

" thats what i said" chris seemed annoyed by the cake choice 

we laughed and began filming 

it was a hectic video. 

it consisted of nick spilling batter everywhere, chris pushing nick and i just stood there laughing and directing nick as much as i could.

we finished filming, i looked at the time. 11:59am. 5 hours. 

ells pov:

 i looked at the clock above the service desk at work. 12pm

i decided to go on my first break of the day. i grabbed my phone and walked down the the coffee shop two stores down. 

" hi what can i get for you today" the cashier asked. he held eye contact with me, making me feel weirdly uncomfortable as if he was being creepy. 

" just a large iced latte" i smiled and got my card ready

" 5.70 for that one thank you and a name for the order" the cashier looked at me, it took me a while to realise i had taken my name tag off

" eleanor" i continued to pay 

" cute name eleanor" the cashier smiled and winked at me 

i sat back down and called matt to tell him i missed him... and about the weird cashier. 

" hey matt" he had answered the phone

" hey ell, hows work?" he sounded excited to hear my voice 

" its good, i miss you though" i smiled and before matt could say anything the cashier yelled my name out

" hang on matt, my coffee is ready" i paused the conversation and walked up to the counter to get my coffee but before the creepy cashier could get a word out i said quite loudly

 " i love you matt" so he knew i have a boyfriend as was on the phone to him 

" i love you too ell, that was random" he sounded confused. 

i told matt what had happened and how uncomfortable it made me for some reason i felt guilty. he reassured me that it was all okay and he wasnt mad at me and that i couldn't control what creepy guys look at me as long as i knew i would always have matt. 

i spent the rest of my break talking to matt, it made me feel better about my day knowing i had someone to come home to at the end of the day.