matt's snap story

——————————————————————i was still in complete shock

i was still in complete shock. i can't believe this is happening.
the last few days have been some of the best days of my life. i've never felt closer to the triplets, especially matt. i just wanna be with him all the time, which is hard considering i have a job.
as i was laying in matt's bed scrolling on my phone completely zoned out in my own thoughts i felt a little nudge.
" good morning ell" his voice was raspy, that morning type of voice.
" good morning lover boy" he hated when i called him that, he hated when anyone called him that.. ever since that video.  but to me it was fitting.
he kissed me on the forehead and then grabbed his phone.
( mattsturniolo) : 88 new tags
" well i guess the fans have mixed thoughts" he said while reading the posts and the comments that followed
some of the comments made my day with some reading " about time", " i'm so happy for matt and ell" whereas some made me want to crawl up into a ball and cry.
i layed on matt's chest reading the comments with him..
comments:
mattsmine88: she's just using him for clout
sturniolostan: why is he with her? he could do so much better
i just sat there in silence.
matt's pov:
as i layed there, with the girl i loved most in the world, i couldn't help but read the comments on these posts. i noticed eleanor reading them too. she stopped and put her head down.
" ell?" i tried to get her attention
" yeah" she replied in a soft, almost heartbreaking tone.
" don't let the comments get to you, they're just snobby 15 year olds who don't have any respect" i lifted her chin up so she was making direct eye contact with me.
" i love you" i whispered causing her to smile.
" i love you too matty" she hugged me.
i love her hugs, they make me feel safe. like all my worries are gone.
" how about we go downstairs and you can get ready, don't you have work today?" i sat up and stretched.
" yeah but i don't want to go, i wanna stay here.. with you" she whined but in a cute sort of way.
" i know, but someone's gotta do gods work. nobody else is gonna recommend bedsheets to people" i laughed as i got out of bed, putting in a hoodie i had taken off the day before.
ell and i walked down stairs hand in hand. i had never been happier

A/N
hey guys. i literally starting writing this 3 hours ago and it's already got 30 reads wtf!!! ily guys so much. and before anyone comes at me for the bedsheets job.. i literally work in a store that sells bedsheets it's the only thing i could think of at 2:30am 😭😭 anyway lmk what you guys think so far!!!