Chapter 2

Florentia slowly opened her eyes and saw the blurry person in front of her. The man with brown hair was reading while the child beside him also read something.

"... Lea... Father...?" Florentia slowly said while blink her eyes. The child and man turned at her when she called them. "What's the matter, Tia?" Gallahan gently asked her. "What's wrong, Tia?" Azalea said.

Florentia then realized it really was them and quickly sit up make they jumped. Gallahan and Azalea startled when she jolted like that.

"What's going on? I could've sworn I was hit by a carriage. Why am I suddenly in the library? Why is this chair so high?" Florentia thought as she was in dazed.

"And..." Florentia glanced at Azalea and Gallahan beside her. "Tia?" Gallahan tilted his head at her in worried. "Did you have nightmare, Tia?" Azalea said touched her cheek make Florentia teared up.

"Tia, are you alright?" Gallahan asked her when he saw her tearing like that. "Is it... Even possible for my memories to be this vivid?" Florentia thought.

Azalea jumped when Florentia suddenly hugged her. "Eh? Eh? What's wrong, Tia?" Azalea said in confusion but she still hugged her back.

"... Lea... How old are you?" Florentia asked her. "Eh? I turn six next month. What's wrong?" Azalea answered her. Gallahan looked at them in worried eyes.

Florentia widened her eyes and pulled away make she confused. "If Lea is six... That's mean I'm seven!" Florentia thought while staring at Azalea.

"Dad! Can I please stop by my room really quickly?!" Florentia asked Gallahan. "Of course. Should I come with you?" Gallahan said with a smile.

"N-No! I can go by myself! I'll be right back!" Florentia said as she quickly run away. "Tia, don't run! You'll hurt yourself!" Gallahan said in worried.

"Did something happen to her?" Azalea said in confusion after suddenly saw Florentia acting like unusual. "How about you go and see her, Lea?" Gallahan asked his younger daughter.

"Okay." Azalea jumped down from the chair. He smiled when she saw Azalea walking slowly to followed after Florentia.

Azalea was about to go to Florentia's room when she saw Florentia inside one of the guest room beside the library. She tilted her head before enter the room.

"Tia? Is something wrong?" Azalea asked her make she jumped. She turned and saw Azalea smiling at her.

"Tia." Azalea, 20 years old appeared inside her mind when she was sick. Florentia stare at her in sadness as she felt hopeless since she can't help her at all.

"Tia? You're crying." Azalea, 6 years old said to her. She quickly sit beside her when Florentia stare at her. "... I didn't even has time to say goodbye to her back then." Florentia thought.

The last time they met was when they were argued about her and didn't realized that it was their last conversation.

"Lea... I'm sorry..." Florentia suddenly cried at her make she widened her eyes. "Tia! Why are you suddenly crying?" Azalea panicked and quickly calmed her down.

The two of them was hugging while Azalea tried to calm her down. "-Wait." Florentia stopped as she suddenly realized something.

"My Father died because of an illness before we can celebrate my 11th birthday. Same as Lea. She's died when she just turn 20 years old. The cure for the disease they'd suffer developed several years after his death and a month after Lea's death. Then..." Florentia thought.

"Does that mean... I can save them?" Florentia mumbled but Azalea didn't heard it at all. "Did you just say something, Tia?" Azalea asked her when Florentia finally stopped crying.