Chapter 14

"Then, that's all for the class today." Clerivan said after teaching them. The children was very happy when he said that. "Waah~" The children cheered loudly.

"Lady Azalea, I want to meet you after this." Clerivan said as Azalea smiled at him. "Alright." Azalea said to him before turned at Florentia.

"Tia, I need to meet Instructor Fellet for awhile. You can go first." Azalea said to her. "Oh, alright. I'll see you later." Florentia said before waving at her. "I need to meet Lorraine." Florentia thought.

Once the children get out from there, it's only leave Azalea and Clerivan in there. Clerivan sit on the chair while pointed to the chair in front of his table to let Azalea sit in there.

Azalea sit and looked at him with smile face. Clerivan stare at her before sighed slowly. "You already know why I called for you, Lady." Clerivan said to her. "Of course, Instructor." Azalea said.

"You can drop it already, Lady Azalea. You're not normal child." Azalea smirked at him and sit more comfortably. "Now, let's hear what do you want to know about my business." Azalea said to him as she show him her real self.

Clerivan already know about it but can't help and felt surprised to see the real Azalea in front of him. Azalea calmly stare at him before pulled out some papers to him.

"This is what do you want to know, Clerivan." Azalea said as Clerivan just stare at the papers before looked at her. "... Is it alright to let me see it?" Clerivan slowly asked her.

"Oh, don't worry." Azalea giggled at him before smiled at him. "I'm not stupid enough to let you know about it. I know you can keep secret of it." Azalea said make Clerivan twitched when she said that.

"If you want to tell someone else, you might tell grandfather. I know that grandfather already know about this. That's why you come here to meet me." Azalea said smiling at him. Clerivan gulped his saliva before take the papers and read it.

All of Azalea's business these past months. Including the new creation that she just made. The report of the money that she received and map of her shop around the Empire.

"I'm still too young to open the executive shop. I just only had one shop using my trade mark." Azalea calmly said. Clerivan stare at the report before say something. "And yet, you got many exclusive customers..." Azalea smiled widely when he said that.

"That's correct. Thanks to my staff that helping me." Azalea said while showing her bank book to him. It's not 'Azalea Lombardi' bank book but instead it's 'Lea' bank book. Her secret identity when she was working.

Clerivan take it and looked through. His eyes widened slightly at the amount of money in there. "This... This amount of money can be brought one mansion!" Clerivan thought while Azalea smirked.

"And then, he will say-" Azalea thought before Clerivan cut her off. "Lady Azalea Lombardi, please let me work for you." Azalea's smile wide when he said that. It's just like she thought.

Azalea put her hand on her cheek. "I'm scare that I can't let you, Clerivan." Azalea said. "I'm promise that I can help you, Lady! I'll never disappoint you!" Clerivan said in panicked.

"Beside that, I can help you become the Head of Lombardi until you're older!" Clerivan said to her. "I know you will never disappoint me, Clerivan." Azalea said to him. Clerivan was relieved when he thought that Azalea finally let him.

"But I don't have any intention to become Head of Lombardi." Azalea said make he froze. "But why? Only you can be like Lord Rulac. Even Lord Rulac said that you're worthy to become like him." Clerivan said to her.