Chapter 15

At somewhere else.

"Really? There's a guy named Gallahan?" Someone suddenly said. "Yes, Your Majesty. He's very knowledgeable. He's Lombardi's third son." Croiten said to the woman and bowed in respect.

"He's a little timid, but he's much better than his brother, Viese." Croiten said. The woman that about to pick the Rose, froze when she heard it.

"He's better than his brother..." The Empress slowly said. Croiten froze after realized what is he doing. "Oh my god. I made a slip of the tongue-!" He thought in fear.

The Empress slightly turned at him and smiled. "That's interesting." The Empress said. "Y-Your Majesty... I mean, it's..." Croiten slowly said in fear.

"Isn't that interesting? The original law of the Empire were based on the oldest son inheriting the family." The Empress slowly said while looking over the Rose.

"And yet 'Lombardi' encourages competition for succession. And the other nobles families followed them." The Empress said while picking up the cutter.

"... And apparently, my son has a younger brother. With red eyes like this Rose." The Empress said before cut the rose make it fall on the ground.

"It's crude." The Empress turned at him and stepped on the Rose. Croiten bowed his head in fear.

"... You told me that, Viese, the oldest son, has a son and daughter, right? Does Gallahan has children?" The Empress asked him.

"... What? Oh, yes. He does. He has two daughters called Florentia, the oldest and Azalea, the youngest. They were about seven and eight. I saw them once and they were really pretty." Croiten said to her.

"Eight and seven... Not bad. Just in time today, Astana went to Lombardi to met Viese's son. I'll ask him about them when he gets back." The Empress smiled at the new information.

She walked and stepped the Rose over her heels. "I mean, won't it be nice for him to have a female friends?" The Empress said.

Back with Azalea.

"First of all, let's start from picking up the hat and then, guide me in front of the mansion." Astana proudly said. Azalea blankly stare at him. "Ugh. I regret coming here." Azalea thought.

"I don't want to." Azalea bluntly said. "And fuck off." Azalea thought.

"Yes, hurry up- what?" Astana realized what was she meant. "I said no." Azalea firmly said to him.

"If you're lost, I'll show you around. But, pick up your hat by yourself. You shouldn't throw it in the first place by the way. So, why should I do that for you?" Azalea said make Astana surprise.

"Hah, now that I see it. It seems that you don't understand. If you go and pick it up now, you're gonna live, you ugly bastard." Astana arrogantly said to her.

Azalea gripped her hands in anger. Her finger has small blue mana for a second before its disappeared. "Who is this bastard come from? Shall I kill him?" Azalea thought while glaring at him.

Astana realized that she was glaring at him make he more anger. "Who the fuck are you glaring at, bastard?" Astana gritted his teeth. "Patience. Patience. No one know about your power yet, Azalea." Azalea thought before calmed down.

"Prince! Prince, where are you?!" Azalea froze when she heard the noise. She finally realized about it and looked up at Astana in hurry. "Don't tell me-!"

"Bellesac's best friend, the one who ruined my family!" Azalea thought. "Now, you know who I am, right?" Astana smirked widely at her face.

"The first prince, Astana Nerempe Durelli!"