Chapter 4

Everyone turned at her in surprise. "L-Lea, please don't interfere..." Gallahan said hiding her away from everyone. Florentia looked at her like she was crazy.

Rulac stare at Azalea while she bravely stare back. Usually, Rulac would hate it when someone interfere him when he's talking with someone else. He turned at Astalliu.

"... Is it true? You just lied in front of my face?" Rulac asked him make he jumped. "W-Well..." Astalliu started to stuttered. "Azalea is lying-!" Bellesac interfere them when Rulac glared at him.

"Do not interfere in other's conversations, Bellesac. Where did you learn such despicable manners?!" Rulac scolded him make he cried to his father.

"Stupid Bellesac. Grandfather absolutely hates it when someone interfere him while he's talking with someone else." Florentia thought.

Rulac glanced at Azalea. "Azalea, why don't you tell me what happened and why did you said Astalliu lied to me?" Rulac asked her.

Gallahan hold her closer. "In the past, I would've avoided eye contacts and ran off, since I always 'Fearful crybaby beggar'." Azalea thought.

"Lea..." Gallahan slowly said when Azalea patted his hand. She stand up and walked forward. "Lea..." Florentia slowly said but she just smiled at her.

"But now, things are different!" Azalea thought before she take off her earrings. She touched it when the hologram comes from it.

"You're not Lombardi. So, get lost to some commoner's village, you beggar!" The atmosphere become chilled when they heard the sound recorder from the stone. Astalliu and Bellesac's face become pale when they heard their own voice.

The recorder finally finished when the adults come. Azalea turned at Rulac. "We did nothing wrong, Grandfather." Azalea said.

"You! You're lying! How can you-" Viese said in rage. "Viese!" Rulac yelled at him make he froze.

"F-Father, I..." Viese slowly said in fear. "To think that he'd do the same thing as Bellesac after what happened just now... Like father, like son." Florentia thought before looked at Azalea.

"But... I can't believe that she already recorded it... The proof is too obvious." Florentia thought.

Rulac hold his hand towards Azalea. "Can I see it?" Rulac asked her. "Yes." Azalea walked closer and give the stone to him.

Rulac looked at it closer. "... How did you get this?" Rulac asked. "Dad gave me the mana stones last year for my birthday. I made it into earrings and necklace to recorded everyday of my life." Azalea said make he raised his eyebrows.

"Everyday? But why did you never show it everytime Bellesac and Astalliu bullied you?" Rulac asked her. "... That's because I didn't know about it yet. I just made that few months ago after I turned back time." Azalea thought.

"It's because Bellesac and Astalliu threaten me. Bellesac and Astalliu has been bullied me and my sister because we're half-blood. Not only that, they called me beggar and..." Azalea said.

She take a deep breath and looked at Rulac's eyes. "Slut's daughter... They also told me that I just lived here because I'm not a child that everyone approved for." Azalea said as Gallahan stare at her in sad eyes.

"Father, I'm sorry. Please be patient for a little while longer. I need to reveal to everyone how I've been treated so far, and how both these boys have been completely rotten to the core ever since they were young." Azalea thought glancing down on the ground as she know the expression from Gallahan.

"... So, you hit him because they called you half-blood?" Rulac asked. "No. The reason why I did that because he told me that I wasn't a Lombardi." Azalea shake her head at him.