PART ONE

"Another day with stark, oh the joys" i mutter as i roll out of my bed to go for a shower, its 6:30 am and I'm getting ready for another day full of being robotised into a minion of Stark's, god i cant stand him. After i have a shower, get dressed and have breakfast i leave and go down to Stark's tower where I'm greeted by happy hogan who looks as glad as i am to be there "morning happy" i say as i walk past him "sounding enthusiastic Y/N" happy jokes, i chuckle a little and shake my head before i meet eyes with Stark who just happens to be waiting on the elevator at the same time as me, my smile instantly drops "ready for a day of hard work Y/N?" Tony sarcastically says with the biggest grin I've ever seen, i just roll my eyes and ignore him as usual every morning.

The elevator arrives and we both step in Tony presses the button to the floor his office is on which is the floor above where I'm meant to be, i go to click the button to the floor i need to go to but he stops me "you need to come with me" he says while looking straight ahead, i stare at him for a minute confused on why he wants ME to come to his office "i know I'm god's masterpiece to the human eye but staring is still rude" he says turning his head to face me and nudging his sunglasses down a little so i can see his big brown eyes. I roll my eyes and turn back to looking out the massive wall of glass showing what's outside the elevator "I wasn't staring at you, don't let that ego get the best of you all the time" i grump "aw little miss has gone in another huff" he smugly says knowing he's driving me crazy "no" i bark at him just wanting to get to work. The elevator doors open and we both step out one after another Tony lets me out first and instantly all i see is men either the same age, older or younger than Tony "woohoo who's this? Is this that intern?!" One of the men shout out before Tony stands very closely behind me "it is, now i need to speak to miss Y/L/N in private" he says professionally before placing one hand on the bottom of my back and escorting me into his office.

As soon as we get there he shuts the door and removes his hand from me instantly "you don't mention a word about that to anyone ill kick you out instantly" he warns me "who says i want to come here every day and be in your presence" i rant and Tony looks a little taken back. He walks over and sits in his chair "well y/n i was actually looking to bring you to up to be my assistant and get you actually working for me" he says making me regret everything i just said. I stand there for a second contemplating on just walking away and crying or staying "well?" Tony questions "of course i would Mr Stark" I reply begging I won't regret it.

Tony face lights up with a smile and he throws his arms out "well great, you start today" he spits out like I'm ready to start today "Stark, how can i start today?! Im not ready!" I panic and tony laughs "well you can start by calling me Tony instead of, Mr Stark it's creepy" he says, i roll my eyes at him again "very funny Tony" i grunt "ok well your office is right next to mine all my calls for business meetings will be on that phone you just make a date for the meeting, ok?" He explains "got it" i reply before walking out the office and going to the empty office next to him.

It already has all the necessaries like a desk, laptop, bookcase and a stack of papers on the desk. I go to the papers and its loads of scheduled meetings for tony. The phone rings after a minute and I answer it and hear Tony's voice "whens my next meeting?" He asks "its ehh..." i look at the papers and see his next meeting is at 8:30am "...half an hour" i say dredging a sarcastic comment "ok well have fun" he hangs up and I'm actually quite surprised there was no comment made towards me not memorising his meeting times yet.

After a few hours of Tony asking when his next meetings were and scheduling Tony's meetings for him someone knocks on the door "come in!" i shout from my chair before someone enters my office "so your the new assistant?" a guy from the office asks "yeah do you need me to tell Tony something?" I ask but he just smirked at me "no" he laughs "no I actually want to talk to you" he says quietly before shutting the door and locking it, i start to get a little stiff and worried about what he's going to do or say next. He comes over and sits in front of me "i uhh well i don't think its me you talk to Tony never said anything about that" I stutter my way through the sentence "but I've just been feeling well...really really lonely and need someone to help me" he looks up from his lap and smirks again before standing up and leaning over my desk "you know, right princess?" I push my chair back so I'm further away from him but he just walks round my desk getting closer and closer to me. Just then there is a massing bang from the door and we both look over and there is tony in his iron man suit and has just blasted down the door "Michael get out of my way now or your next"