PART THREE

The movie finishes and we go back downstairs to see if the dress is ready yet, when you walk in the robots present a beautiful, its a long dress that is all red but at the top there is a grey sparkly section with no sleeves. I just stood there shocked to see how beautiful the dress was "Omg tony you done this!" I ask "well i drew the design and they done the rest" Tony tells me, the robots bring the dress over and hand it to me "ill let you get changed" Tony goes back up stairs and i change into the breathtaking dress.

When i go back upstairs from fixing my makeup the place is full of people, everyone looks amazing but there are so many girls and boys making out, it makes it a little awkward. I look across the room and see tony staring at me, i walk over to him "i know I'm god's masterpiece to the human eye but staring is still rude" i mention with a wink "oh shut up" Tony says with a laugh "c'mon lets dance" tony shouts out before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dance floor "Tony this isn't a good idea" i say while tony pushes his way through people to the dance floor.

We start dancing and Tony is acting like everything is normal but everyone is staring at us, while continuing what they're doing "Tony they're all staring at us" i freak out with everyone staring, you can hear small clicks of cameras nearby under the sound of the music blaring "and what, its fine Y/N calm down" tony whispers. All thats running through my head is the thought of my mum seeing this online, i shut out all the bad thoughts and lay my head on Tony's chest, he leans his head into my neck and whispers "is this about your mum" i just nod with my head still resting on his chest. He pulls me over the the bar and makes me a drink "have a drink it will help you forget" he offers me another drink and i take it without even thinking, after a few drinks I'm really drunk and decide to go in the pool "omg tony come with me" i drag Tony out side and run into the pool, while Tony fails to stop me, after everyone sees I'm in the pool people follow on and jump in.

*TONY'S POV*

I bring Y/N over for a drink to help her forget about her mum so she can have fun, then a few drinks in she drags me away, we go outside and she heads for the pool, i attempt to stop get but u fail, for fuck sake this girl is mental. Two minutes later people are jumping in with her and on the way past someone says to me "your girlfriend is the best" but before i can even say anything he's gone.

After hours of continuing to run around like a headless chicken i get Y/N under control and manage to get her dried. We are in the kitchen and i go to get her a cloth for her makeup but when i turn back around shes fell asleep on the counter "it's about time" I mumble to myself before going to pick her up and take her out to the car. On the way she wakes up "Tony?" She starts "yes Y/N" i answer "you look really handsome tonight" i just smile down at her in my arms. I put her down in the back of the car and get Jarvis to access her file and tell me her address, i drive her down and think about how her mum would react if she saw me bringing her in "Y/N, wake up please" i softly shake her to get her up "Im up, I'm up" she says softly "your home now" i tell her, she gets up and i let her out, i watch her as she walks to her door to make sure she gets in ok, when her mum answers the door i stay down low behind my car so she cant see me and drive home once she closes the door.

*NORMAL POV*

My mum brings me in and is obviously raging "i just want you to tell me the truth" she says with a mixture or both sad and angry "tell you truth of what?" I reply, now I'm drunk but I'm not that drunk i know exactly what she's talking about but she doesn't need to know that. She shakes her head "why is there more pictures of you with that Tony Stark!" She shouts at me now holding nothing back "cause the party me and María were going to was his but i didn't know that!" I shout back defending myself "and we've obviously just happened to be stood beside each other when the pictures were taken!" I finish "just stood next to each other?! You were dancing, holding hands, drinking AND he was carrying you out to a car!" She's now basically screaming at me and I've just got to improvise from here "ok, we were hanging out since he was the only other one i knew!" I shout louder than before. Just then her phone beeps and she pulls up a video of me and Tony in the kitchen and Tony is drying me off from the pool. She laughs and looks back at me "so whats you excuse for this?" She barks "i fell in the pool and he was helping dry me off it's pretty obvious!" I shout and storm off upstairs.

I get to my room and slam my door. I go into my en suite and wash off what rest of my makeup and get changed, after that i go straight to bed and wake up with a hangover and 3 texts from Tony, the first one says "Y/N we need to talk" the second one "Y/N get to the office early" and the third "i know you'll have a hangover but it's important" i rush to get ready and i leave the house avoiding my parents and getting to the office early as possible.

I get there and Tonys waiting on me out front "hey Tony, whats the important thing?" I ask and he grabs my hand and pulls me inside we instantly go into his office and he shuts the door. I look at him confused "tony, whats wrong?" You start getting panicked again like yesterday "Y/N there's something serious happening people are trying to find you ok, it's not permanent but you will need to stay with me for a while" he panics