PART EIGHT

What the fuck is going on right now, I'm watching out for they people, it's been around a hour when Tony comes smashing through the wall with his iron hand around someones neck "you touch her i will end your whole fucking family and you after watching you beg for them" he dictates to the guy, i think it was hot as fuck seeing him in the suit mask off blood running down his face from his eyebrow. He throws the guy back into the hall then turns with his face looking as if he's about to blow the building to pieces until he sees me "Y/N?" he runs over and hugs me tightly "Jesus tony don't break my ribs" i force out and he loosens his grip on me "you look hot Tony" i smirk "oh yeah, you like when I'm all sweaty and covered in blood?" He jokes before wiping a trail of blood and sweat from his face and wiping it down mine "your discussing" i laugh then push him away jokingly and he goes back to fighting. I wait for another few hours and all of a sudden a man with shoulder length hair comes to get me "I'm Bucky Barnes, I'm an avenger, come with me" he instructs and i follow him out to a car, we both get in and he fakes me to a house, its not Tony's nor mine, its a nice house in the middle of a small neighbourhood "right keep quiet and don't let anyone notice you, we need as little attention as possible" he says before getting out the car and going into the house. I follow him in making sure i have my head down so no one sees my face "ok, what now?" I ask after he shuts and locks the front door "we need to make sure there is no trace of you leaving the party" he goes over to a laptop and hacks onto the cameras from the event building. I sit on the sofa watching him "wheres the blood from" he asks me looking round to the blood on my head "oh it's Tony's" i say without any further explanation. I can tell he's confused by the way he nods and turns back around "go upstairs and get some rest take some of my clothes to sleep in" he suggests to me "ok, thank you" i say before going upstairs and changing into one of Bucky's jumpers and a pair of his joggers.

I lay down on his bed and fall asleep within minutes, i wake up that next morning to someone knocking on the door "Y/N Tony's here" Bucky's says opening the door slowly to see if I'm awake, when he sees i am he runs his fingers through his hair, getting it out his face and comes over to me "by the way he's still covered in blood" he warns me before helping me up and taking me downstairs with his arm around me "thank you barnes" Tony praises him before pulling me over into his arms, greeting me with a warm hug "Tony you stink" I complain "well I've been protecting your ass all night" he says kissing the top of my head "oh yeah, no credits to the rest of us?" Natasha jokes to Tony "well i guess you guys helped a little" he jokes back with them "next time we will let you do it yourself then" Steve joins in, everyone jokes for a while then me and Tony leave and go back to his "you need to go for a shower asap" i tell him as soon as we're in the door "why? You wanna join?" He jokingly asks, i shake my head and giggle "nope I'm going to get some of my clothes on" i say before going and getting the stuff my mum dropped of for me and changing into a hoodie and leggings. When i leave Tony's room he's just coming out the bathroom, he is still wet and drying his face with a small white towel, while there is another around his waste m. Fuck this man is so hot, i mean look at those abs "you ok sweetheart?" Tony asks breaking my daydream "oh yeah just daydreaming" I answer, he pulls me over and kisses me which quickly escalates to a heated make out, he pushes me against the wall and moves down to my neck leaving a mark before approaching my collarbone, i press my hands against his abs and feel him tense up instantly. He reaches his hand under my hoodie and places his hand on my hip "fuck sake Y/N this wasn't meant to happen" he mutters against my neck, before i have any time to question him on his sentence theres a knock on the front door "Tony that will be my mum" i say before sliding out of his grip and walking downstairs, fixing my hair and makeup on the way. Even after I answer the door all i can think about is Tony's words "fuck sake Y/N this wasn't meant to happen" playing over and over in my head.

"Hello earth to Y/N?" My mum waves her hands in my face waking me from my daydream "oh, eh, hi, come in" I invite her in and we go over to the living room. I sit down and pat the area next to me, she sits down and we talk for about 5 minutes before Tony walks in, he's wearing a pair of grey sweats and a tight fitting, short sleeved black top "oh hi mrs" Tony pretends to be surprised. My mum doesn't stay for long since she is starting to gain trust in Tony and as soon as she is gone I question Tony "what did you mean earlier?" He looks over with a confused expression "when?" He asks "when we were making out you said this wasn't meant to happen' what did you mean?" I ask again "well no ones meant to be making out with their assistant" he states "but with you theres exceptions" he says before kissing me.