PART SIX

I realise how much this is hurting her "mum, please let Tony explain the FULL thing" i bargain with her and she sits on the couch with me and holds my hand in both of hers "ok, so since the first pictures of me and Y/N came out to the public, a group of people who are after me have decided to target her to get to me, thats when I decided to get Y/N to stay with me until i can track them down and get rid of them to keep Y/N safe" he explains "Y/N can go home if she wishes but it will make protecting her a lot more difficult, so i would recommend her staying and putting up with me for a little longer" he lightens the mood "ok, what if they find out shes staying with you?" My mum questions calmly "if i just continue living my normal life and doing stuff I always do they won't know I'm onto them" Tony proudly announces so we know it's all thought through "so partying, working and all that?" My mum digs deeper "yes, if i can host all these parties then how would i be able to also have Y/N staying here as well? and if I'm out at work then i wont be able to keep an eye on Y/N at all times" he answers "why am i working from here if you need to keep an eye on me" i inquire "cause there's Jarvis to look after you and that brings me to my next stage of 'mission protect Y/N', this is Trevor" he introduces the man stood beside him, who just nods. I smile at him and he returns a small smile "he will also be here to protect Y/N incase Jarvis is down or something happens, is that enough?" He asks my mum "what do i do?" She asks her final question "just live your normal life, act like nothings changed" tony informs her. I stand up and go over to Tony who smiles and pulls me into a tight hug "can she stay?Pleaseeeee" Tony begs with puppy dog eyes "please mum" I join in "fine but i want to get daily check ups" my mum commands "of course anytime from 4pm is fine" to agrees. My mum gets all her stuff together and goes home, Javier, the bodyguard also leaves since tony is back and when they leave tony kisses me which quickly escalates into a make out session. He leads me over to the couch and lays me down without breaking the kiss "you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen Y/N" he moans against my lips "your so fucking handsome tony stark" i moan back, tony grinds off my waste roughly and i can feel a hard lump in his trousers, which gives me a evil idea "tony thats enough" i whispers pulling my lips away "don't be a tease gorgeous" he grinds again putting his face into my neck. I accidentally let out a small moan and instantly i feel him smirking while kissing my neck "i think I've found a sweet spot" he plays before kissing my neck again.

I push him off and lay on his chest "still not trust me?" Tony asks with a bitter tone "no" I bluntly reply. There is a awkward tension in the room and we are sitting in silence "I'm going to make dinner" tony breaks the silence before standing up and leaving the room "that went well" i talk to myself before turning on the tv and watching whatever's on. Half an hour passes and tony walks back in "dinners ready darling" he lets me know, obviously still in a mood. I go into the dining room and there's only one plate "really in that much of a huff?" i sigh to myself, i sit down and eat my dinner, Tony comes back in after I'm finishes and takes my plate "Tony leave it" i dictate "no" he gives me a taste of my own medicine "Tony I'm sorry i never meant it like that, ok?" I apologise. I stand up and go to leave but he stops me with his free hand "I'm going to a bug dinner party tomorrow with other avengers and people we work with, you can join us if you want?" He offers "i don't know Tony, people already think we're dating then i start coming to big dinner parties along side you? It's like we're setting everyone up for disappointment" i complain "yeah but it will look stranger if my assistant doesn't show up to a massive work dinner party" he puts out "fine but we go in separate cars" i bargain with him "deal" he puts his hand out for me to shake and i shake his hand firmly before going and getting ready for bed.

The next morning i wake up to a shower running, i get out of bed and walk into Tony's en suite, I'm half asleep so i don't realise thats where the noise is coming from "you joining me or just woke up?" Tony jokes giving me the fright of my life "omg I'm so sorry ill leave!" I shout, i leave and shut the door before putting my hands all over my face and flopping onto the bed face down. A few minutes later Tony walks out and laughs when he sees me still face down in the bed "it's fine Y/N, i don't care" he reassures me, he sits beside me and i look up at him, he's only got his towel on and is looking down at me. I let out a sigh and he moves a hair from my face "I'm going to go shopping today with some of my friends, so i wont be in" i let him know, i roll onto my back and he kisses me "have fun, darling" he says before standing up and fixing his towel. I go have a shower and get ready, when I'm ready i go downstairs to see Tony watching tv then we hear a knock on the door, i answer it since I'm closest and it's my friends, 2 boys and 3 girls "so... do we get to meet the unlucky man?" my best friend María asks "everyone except you" we laugh and they all come in. Andrew, who is my closest boy friend puts his arm around me and i lead them to the living room "Tony some of my friends want to meet you" i get him out his trans and he turns around.