PART TEN

When we eventually make it to the kitchen we see Olivia and Millie talking "wait is that" tony goes to ask "shut up" i interrupt him mid sentence, as soon as i say that they turn around to look at us "omg, Y/N what are you wearing girl?" Olivia is obviously faking drunk "I've got no one to impress, i mean I've already bagged him so.." i rub in their faces and get a growl off them both, i take hold of Tony's arm, he's tensing his arm obviously to impress me. I smile and we go get drinks, Olivia and Millie chasing us like a dog chasing it's tail "do you want to go upstairs" Tony asks, obviously hinting he doesn't want to be near them "of course" I reply and he offers me his arm, which i take almost instantly "omg can we come hang about with you two" Millie gains a voice all of a sudden "i would say its more of a me and Y/N time" Tony hints making me giggle. We go upstairs and they stare me down the full way up, when we get to the bedroom i go over and flop onto the bed "ill go down to the guest room in a bit, I'm just going to wait for them to leave" Tony says getting his grey suit out for tomorrow, when he has to go to work "Tony just stay here" i say rolling over onto my back, he comes over laying at the top of the bed while I'm still half on at the bottom "i thought you wanted space?" Tony asks half asleep already "i did want space" i correct before doing a backwards roll up the bed so I'm now shoulder to shoulder with him "cuddles?" I ask and he nods, i hold onto him like I'm a koala and we lay in each others warmth all night.

When i wake up the next morning tony is still wrapped around me snoring "Tony, wake up" i softly shake him, his eyes scrunch up as he stretches but when he finishes he goes back to sleep "shhhhh" he hushes me as if I'm going to listen, i place a kiss on his cheek before sliding out his grip. He grabs a hold of my waste, bouncing to life as I start walking away "come" he opens his eyes "come lay with me" he insists "you have to go to work" i say taking hold of his hands "i own that place it doesn't matter if I'm 5 minutes late" he brags before pulling me onto his lap, i straddle him and he keeps hold of my waste
"I don't own the place though, so it matters if in 5 minutes late" i compete with him "yeah but I'm your boss, your second in charge Y/N" he wins the debate. I stare at him using the triangle method to tease him and i can tell its working cause he keeps choking on his words, he clears his throat and starts his sentence again "why don't we have a lazy day and just not turn up at all, it'll make everyone in the office jealous" he tempts me "or why don't we show up late" i negotiate "but... we don't cover ANY hickeis at all" i add the cherry on top "consider it a deal" tony replies instantly "but first we got to make sure they're noticeable" before i can get a word in he pulls me down and leaves a trail of marks from my right ear to my collarbone the i copy his idea onto him. We get up and get ready, by the time we are both ready and at the tower we are about 2-3 hours late "ill get your door" tony says before getting out and opening my doors for me, he offers his arm which i take before stepping out the car, the paparazzis are loving the public affection. I pull my hair round with my spare hand sorta covering my neck but Tony just flicks it off "let them see why we're so late" he says loud enough for mics to pick it up "plus it's part of the deal" he whispers that part of course.

When we get to the office we go to visit the interns first, we step out the lift and they all spin round stopping every conversation on the floor, i look through one of the glass walls and see inters staring out at us, then whispers start floating around as we walk past everyone pretending to be concentrated on their work "this is their first public appearance since making it official" i catch onto some of the conversation between two of my old work friends, Tony rolls his eyes "where is the floor manager?" He speaks over everyones whispers, everyone turns they're clearly intimidated seeing tony stood with a woman at his side of him on his arm "well? Answer" he starts to get annoyed "he's in his office" someone answers skittishly, tony and i walk to the floor managers office and on the way we hear "I thought it was edited" and some phone tapping as people take their pictures and record their videos. Tony and i walk into the floor managers office without a knock still wrapping around each others arm "what are you doing in here?" Tony shows his presence "oh, i was, uhh, just looking for something" he panics, Tony scoffs at his terrible performance "you know lying isn't allowed in the work place" Tony warns him "and neither is public displays of affection" he snaps back. Tony lifts his head higher and pushes his shoulders back slightly "i own this place" he starts "i built it from the ground up. So if anyone isn't going to follow the rules it'll be me" tony provoked darl.

Later on Tony comes into my office "hey miss
Y/N, do you mind doing me a favour?" He asks "of course Tony, whats up?" I answer "could you go speak to Darl about arranging a meeting with me tomorrow?" He requests "of course, i'll do it the now" i stand up and Tony holds the door for me "after you" Tony's being a gentleman, turns out he isn't as self obsessed as i thought "thank you" i politely reply before going to the elevator where tony presses the button for me and before walking away says "oh, I'm going on a run after work, you're welcome to join" he walks away to quick for me to answer which is Tony's way of saying "you're coming" some stuff never changes.