PART FIVE

"We had pasta for lunch, it's just a stain from the sauce" Tony lies but covers it really well "ok, can we get the business started now?" one of the guys grunts. Just after that a man comes in "sorry to interrupt but i need Tony and Y/N" my heart drops as we stand up and walk out  Tony puts his arm round me as we go down and meet my mum at reception, as soon as we get there she stares us down until we are stood in front of her "just tell me, and be honest both of you" she calmly says "we aren't dating mum" i repeat like a broken record for the 5th time "listen mrs Y/L/N we aren't dating ok, shes staying with me cause shes in a lot of danger" tony try's to explain "no you just want to add her to your list of girls who would do anything to be with you!" She interrupts "mum please leave" i beg her "what so you can continue fucking him!" She shouts at me, i just look at her "mum, who do you think you are!?" I shout back "I'm fucking 19 years old i can legally move out and theres nothing you can do about it!" I finish. She raises her eyebrows at me then scoffs "really!?" She grabs my wrist "I warned you this Stark internship wasn't a good idea" she pulls me away from Tony and i yank my wrist away "I'm working mum" i take Tonys hand and we go back upstairs to finish the meeting.

The meeting goes by pretty quickly so me and Tony get ready to leave "you can move in with me" tony offers and I laugh "Tony don't be stupid, i just said that so she would stop annoying us" i tell him, Tony sigh's "your so confusing" he jokes before taking my hand and we walk out to paparazzi. Tony ignores all the questions and gets me into the car but they've flooded around the car "here i come" tony says before climbing l through the my window and over me then we are both laughing hysterically  "quick drive!" i shout before we drive past all the people taking pictures of us. We get home and both flop down onto the couch "that was exhausting" i complain "i know" tony agrees, he pulls me up and into his arms so I'm laying between his legs with my head on his chest, looking up at the ceiling while his arms rest on my stomach. I start falling asleep and hear Tony say "your safe here" he says it quietly but i still manage to hear, i smile and fall asleep. When i wake up tony is watching tv, well flicking through channels at least "nothing good on?" I ask making him jump a little "oh, no its all the same shit" he whinges. I look at his watch and see its half seven "why dont we get dinner?" I suggest "ill make it since you made lunch" i add on "nope I'm making it" Tony refuses, i stand up and run into the kitchen "I'm here first i make it!" I call as Tony runs in "thats unfair you got a head start" he huffs. I shrug and push him out by the chest but he grabs my hands and pulls me into him, we lock eyes and he smiles "your so pretty Y/N" then leans down to my lips and kisses me, i know I shouldn't but i kiss him back. It takes us a minute to pull away from each other "before you even say it, you are a lot more that 'just another girl to my list' so don't even suggest that, your everything I've ever needed" Tony flirts before letting me go "i hate you stark" i blush then tony winks and walks away with a grin on his smug face.

I decide to make pasta for dinner and when i bring it out to tony he thanks me with a kiss on the back of my hand and i sit across from him, then we enjoy our dinner with some chat throughout. When we are finished tony takes my plate "i put the plates away" he smiles, i grab the cups "and i put the cups away" i say smugly. As soon as Tony puts the plates away he picks me up with one hand and takes the cups away from me with the other "or I'll do them both" he puts the cups in the sink and takes me over to the couch, we sit down and i pull him towards me for a kiss. After the kiss he lays down on me with his head just under my chin "your mum would kill us if she seen us right now" Tony laughs, i sigh "oh don't get me started" i joke along, we put on a film to pass some time after the film finishes i look at my phone and see its half ten "I'm going to bed I'm shattered" i manage to rush out before a yawn breaks free, Tony sits up "ok, night gorgeous" Tony sets off the butterflies in my stomach again "night Stark" i don't let him know he's getting the better if me before heading up to his room borrow a top and some boxers then go straight to bed.

Waking up the next morning, the first thing i hear is arguing down stairs, i jump and slowly go downstairs to see who it is "shes not leaving m, I'm not putting her in danger" Tony snaps trying to keep his voice down "shes 'just your assistant' though?" A familiar voice sarcastically questions. I silently walk into the kitchen to see who it is, its my mum! I see them arguing in the living room then i notice a third person who I've never seen before, its a tall man, he's a lot taller than Tony. I go to sneak back upstairs but it's to late my mums noticed me "Y/N get in here right now" she demands, i do as she asks "thats my clothes" tony points out as i walk in "they're comfy" i shrug making him smile, my mum doesn't appreciate the flirting "Y/N you need to come home darling, please" she says with tears in her eyes.