PART THIRTEEN

About 5 minutes after i go upstairs, and get Jarvis to make me a simple dress, i hear the door go. I try listen to what everyones saying "nice to see you both, Y/N is upstairs shes not very well" Tony explains to them then the front door shuts i leave it half an hour before going down. As soon as i get down i can hear all the talking stop with the sound of my heel's clicking on the floor, i walk into the dining room and everyone turns look at me "Y/N, sweetheart are you feeling better?" tony says coming over to me "yeah that sleep really helped" i say reaching my arms out to hug him. When he hugs me he he whispers "what are you doing?" I smile and giggle a little as if he told me a joke "oh tony what are you like of course ill help" i laugh. We go sit down with them "so how has life been for you two?" the lady asks us "its been great" i say putting my hand on Tony's who smiles at me.

TONYS POV

Damn shes good at this, a little to good. I decide to okay along with her "yeah I've just been getting her settled in" i turn back to the two across from us "its been years since I've seen tony in a relationship" graham says, shut the fuck up, we've never got along you only care now cause you want to kill me and you think Y/N gorgeous, which she is but shes not fucking for him shes mine, and i worked hard to get her so I'm definitely not letting her go. I turn to Y/N "can you come help me get the starters out the oven?" I ask, she nods and we stand up going into the kitchen.

Y/NS POV

We go into the kitchen and Tony looks at me instantly "what the fuck were you thinking?" He gets angry, I've never seen him like this, he looks worried and angry at the same time "I'm helping, don't worry I'm all sorted" i lift my dress to show a gun strapped to my right thigh. Tonys eyes widen, i can tell he didn't know i knew where they were "right, we will continue this after then" he gets a tray of starters "code word, shoot" he turns to me and leaves the kitchen as I'm picking up the second tray. I follow him through and we all start eating with some small chat, all of a sudden the tension gets really high and i can tell tony feels it too. He drops his food by 'accident' "oh shoot" he says leaning down to pick it up and getting a gun thats strapped to the leg if his chair and i pull mine off the strap. The next second a bullet flies between me and tony "you missed" i say turning to the lady and getting he in the arm with a bullet from my gun, Tony then shoots at the man, from under the table, and gets him in the leg. He comes to my side and two bullets come flying at us from either side which is when a full iron man suit come fly at us as well so I duck and the suit forms around tony making the two bullets bounce off him and fall either side of me, i shoot again getting the girl in the leg then attack the mans good leg with another. I stand and tony puts a hand around my waste "Jarvis lock them up" tony commands and a robot comes and picks them both up taking them away. Thats when tony turns to me... i don't know how this is going to go, either I'm in the guest room or alls going to go well "don't try that again" tony warns me before walking away towards the gym, i go after him "Tony its was a 2v1 it wouldn't have been fair, you would have go hurt!" I stand my ground. He stops. Then turns. Then nods his head "I could've got hurt? Y/N you came down after going into the most dangerous and taking something from it, which could've been a completely different thing from what you thought it was and then used it!" Tony raises his voice at me which makes me step back a little "fine... I'm sorry... I'll go" i back down and walk away up to Tony's room where i sit on his bed.

About 5 minutes go by before i hear the squeaky floor board outside in the hall then a few seconds later the knock on the door "come in Tony" i roll my eyes then he enters "Y/N I'm sorry, i never meant to get angry i was just worried" he apologised, i lay back and look at him "Tony, just leave me alone" i tell him but telling him to do something is like talking to brick wall and asking it to jump, its pointless. Tony looks over at the punching bag clearly upset i told him to leave me alone "I've never had my heart sink before m, not until you walked in that room like you ever just won the hunger games" he doesn't look back at me but still stares at the punching bag "i felt my heart beating in my throat sitting there, you by my side. Then it all started happening you shot his wife then him, the fact you weren't hit is a miracle, so I'm sorry for shouting but i was scared to lose the only person in this world that i love" thats when he looks back, i realise what he just said then "you love me?" I ask making sure that's definitely what he was meaning "of course i do, anyone would be stupid not to" the word stay in my head I can't contain a smile any longer "i love you too tony" he smiles back and kisses me straight away but it feels different,
now there was nothing that was going to separate us, ever.