1.3

Ro's outfit

Ro's POV

The next morning, I was eating breakfast with my parents and younger brothers, but I was the only one eating fast.

Diane: Slow down baby, or else you're gonna choke on that bacon.

Ro: Sorry mom, but I'm kinda in a hurry.

Robert: You still got time to make it school Ro, there's no need to rush.

Ro: I actually have to meet up with Lucas, Dustin, and, Mike at his house.

I said as I finish my food and stepped out of the table to get my book bag and put on my jacket.

Diane: For what?

Ro: For...AV club, yeah. And We'll have another one after school too.

I said as I reached the door.

Ro: Anyways can't chit chat, love you guys, bye.

Robert: Bye baby.

After that I left.

Diane: By the way darling, have you seen my hair cutting scissors?

____________________________________
Mike POV

Lucas, Dustin, El, and I were in my basement talking, until we saw Ro come downstairs.

Ro: Hey guys, am I late?

Mike: No, just in time. After school, we will tell our parents we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood.

Lucas: You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?

Ro: Again with the weirdo...

Mike: Just trust me on this, okay?

Lucas sighed.

Mike: Did you get any supplies?

Lucas: Yeah

Lucas then opens his bag.

Lucas: Binoculars from 'Nam, Army knife... also from 'Nam, Hammer, Camouflage bandana, and the wrist rocket.

Dustin: You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a sling shot?

Lucas: First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon is not real. But if something is out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye and blind it.

Lucas says while holding it.

Mike: Ro, you got anything.

Ro: Not much, but I brought a first aid kit. You can never know what kind of danger we will be in.

She said as she showed it to us.

Mike: Any weapons?

Ro: Well I was thinking of bringing on of my dad's guns, but he hid and locked them all in a safe so that the triplets can't find them. So I brought my mom's hair cutting scissors.