4.3

Ro's POV
Ro's outfit

The next day, we went back to the boat shed, and got Eddie some food

He sits down and eats some cereal and chocolate milk, while the rest of us were watching.

Dustin: So we got some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?

Eddie: Bad news first, always.

Dustin: Alright, bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you..

Ro: They're also pretty kind of convinced that you killed Chrissy.

Max: Like 100% kind of convinced.

Eddie: And the good news?

Ro: Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you, it's only a matter of time before others do. And once that gets out, everyone is gonna be gunning for you.

Eddie: Hunt the freak, right?

Ro: Exactly.

Eddie: Shit.

Dustin: So before that happens, we need to find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence.

Eddie: That's all Dustin? That's all?

Dustin: Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Robin: Listen, Eddie. I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a few times, and I have once.Mine was more human flesh-based, theirs was more smoke related,but bottom line is, collectively I really feel we got this.

Steve: Yeah, see, we usually rely on this girl who has super powers, but those went bye bye so...

Robin: So we're technically in more of the...

Max: Brainstorming phase.

Steve: Brainstorming.

Dustin: There's nothing to worry about.

We then hear police sirens coming from outside.

Steve: Shit.

Ro: The tarp.

We quickly covered Eddie with the tarp, then quickly looked out the window to check outside.

We see police cars driving fast passed us.

I wonder what's going on now.

We decided to go follow where the police cars were going.

When we made it, and noticed another person has died.

We see Nancy talking to the chief.

I also noticed Steve looking at her very strong.

Very weird.