4.5

The next day
Patrick's POV

Today, me and the boys were at Chrissy's funeral. I was sitting in between Jason and Chance.

I tried to call Ro earlier and see if she was coming too, but her parents said that she's spending the night at her friend's house.

I haven't seen or talked to her in a long time, but I think it's for the best for her spend time with her friends.

While listening to Mrs. Cunningham speech, I hear a clock chiming.

I look to my right to see a door creaking open to reveal a giant clock.

It keeps chiming and I'm still staring at it.

I then looked away confused.

What the hell is wrong with me.

First a headache, then a bloody nose, and now I'm seeing a random ass clock making a random ass noises.

____________________________________

Nobody's POV

After the funeral, the basketball team met up at Jason's house.

He puts a bunch of pictures on the table.

Jason: These are photos for the '86 yearbook.

They picked up some of the pictures.

They were all pictures of that D&D club.

Andy: Hot damn. Sinclair? Goddamn traitor.

Chance: Hey, that Roseline chick is there too.

The pictures were taken during picture day, so it was taken on September, when you were still in the club.

Andy: Patrick did you know about this?

Patrick: Yeah, but she quit that club in early October, which was days after homecoming. Not only that, but she despise that Eddie man. Whenever his name is mentioned she's gets pissed. She probably had a reason to quit, she probably knew he was working for the devil and freaked out.

Jason: Are you sure? Where is she now?

Patrick: She's having a sleepover with her friends. Trust me, I know my girl better than anyone. She would never join some shit cult like this.

Jason: Okay good, then she's out of the question. Now about Sinclair. The only reason he'd let us out to a dead end. The Hellfire Club. They're hiding Eddie.

Patrick: Maybe we should bring this to the cops.

Jason: The cops who think Chrissy's a drug dealer? Who are letting this psycho go around killing people?

Patrick: I'm just saying what if this cult is doing shit to us?

Andy: Doing what?

Patrick: They already know we're after them. What if they cursed us or some shit?

Chance: Patrick thinks he's cursed.

The team laughs.

Jason: Hey!

They stopped.