4.6

Ro's outfit (in case u forgot, the brown sweater belongs to Patrick)

Ro's POV

It was the next morning and me and the rest us were in Nancy's car to see Eddie again.

I was sitting next to Max as she was sitting in between me and Lucas, while Dustin and Steve were in the back and Nancy and Robin were in the front.

Gosh I really miss Patrick right now.

I tried to call his house this morning but nobody answered.

Robin: I can't stand to see those doe eyes of Eddie's break again. I really really can't.

Steve: At least he can drink himself into feeling better.

Steve says while eating Pringles.

Max: That's what my mom does.

Robin: Why don't we just give it a trial? "Hey Eddie. Uh good news first this time. We got you some Dustin approved junk food and that six pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna. Only the bad news is that other darker, much scarier dimension that we told you about and the gate's closed, so we have no way of getting to him. He's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed. And no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're double and triply screwed-"

Ro: OKAY, okay, we get it.

Lucas: Well maybe we don't put it like that.

Nancy: "We're one step closer to finding Vecna." That's what we say. That's what's important.

Steve: See Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference.

Robin: Uh-huh.

Nancy: Oh shit.

We look up to see a crowd of people, a news van, ambulances and cops, including the chief of police near Refer Rick's home.

We all got out of the car and went near the new van to get a closer look and hear the chief better

Chief Powell: As many of you know right now the Roane County line received a call. A little after midnight, reporting a homicide out here on the lake.

Ro: Another one?

Chief Powell: Officer Callahan here and myself arrived first on the scene. We made our way to the shore of Lover's Lake about ten yards from that house you see behind me.

The chief is just talking but I wanna know who died.

Chief Powell: It was there that we found the victim. An 17-year-old senior from Hawkins High, Patrick McKinney.

Patrick McKinny

I could feel my heart shattering and it hurts.

Ro: What? N-no that can't be possible- how? why?